NightHawK's Gallery *Updated* loads of loot!!

Sorry but I show no respect to bounty hunters. Have fun.

3/10 at minium, bounty hunt doesnt take skill, it takes multi 1 hits from teams and if you can't ko on first hit, you lose loot.

:shame:

Well there is no pking left at at least hes not a 1 itemer

think before you post nub

OT:some nice kills there, keep up the good work

don't call me a nub because I experience his kind of pking on me at bounty hunt. I though it out, bounty hunter is and forever will be a hit and run game.

Ya hit a guy home comes in and he runs out to safety. That guy teams so they all either freeze or dds spec, msb spec and then the target runs.

His loot piles ARE outward because of auto retailate luring the person out, then freeze and specs. There no skill in teaming :notalk:

LOL thats why you have a bounty pk vid, and dont lie casue i wached it like 5 mins, ago. youv been unsulting yourself the entire time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wizred607.png

wizred607.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/10 at minium, bounty hunt doesnt take skill, it takes multi 1 hits from teams and if you can't ko on first hit, you lose loot.

don't call me a nub because I experience his kind of pking on me at bounty hunt. I though it out, bounty hunter is and forever will be a hit and run game.

Ya hit a guy home comes in and he runs out to safety. That guy teams so they all either freeze or dds spec, msb spec and then the target runs.

His loot piles ARE outward because of auto retailate luring the person out, then freeze and specs. There no skill in teaming :notalk:

LOL thats why you have a bounty pk vid, and dont lie casue i wached it like 5 mins, ago. youv been unsulting yourself the entire time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The vid a rant on bounty hunter :roll:

but thanks for watching it! \'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Hey nice gallery - Some nice pks in there. Nice team/clan aswell and which portal do you use?

Also guys so what if the guy uses his clan? The area is FULLY MULTI-COMBAT!! If you go solo you're just making it difficult for yourself. The fact is this guy deserves credit for getting the kills above his teammates.

Stop flaming him for the fact that he was smarter than you and realised that it takes a clan too pk and stay safe in that area on P2P - and too some extent F2P.

Good kills and good luck if the future - unless you run into me then remember my name and dont hit me too hard :D

Hey nice gallery - Some nice pks in there. Nice team/clan aswell and which portal do you use?

Also guys so what if the guy uses his clan? The area is FULLY MULTI-COMBAT!! If you go solo you're just making it difficult for yourself. The fact is this guy deserves credit for getting the kills above his teammates.

Stop flaming him for the fact that he was smarter than you and realised that it takes a clan too pk and stay safe in that area on P2P - and too some extent F2P.

Good kills and good luck if the future - unless you run into me then remember my name and dont hit me too hard :D

Thanks, I don't know what you mean by which portal? :-k

This is not a topic on my single pks so please don't comment on how bad single pking is now.

fdsfds.png

www.di-rs.com

Looks like someone is at least having fun with Bounty Hunter lol.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

You sure are having fun with the new updates unlike everybody else. :D

Im acctualy not the only one. BH is for clans not for soloing in. Wait until the single arena comes out.

+1

i have a osome bh clan if ur interested. leader is i vmser i (no1 ranked) as well as range of ish--high ranked member (no6 ranged) and a lot more.

pm shadowmagern if ur interested :)

Nah I only pk with my clan, I think I vmser I only uses the 55-100 place. Thanks anyway though.

Bump/updated (ROBIN HAT PK ADDED!!!! <3: )

fdsfds.png

www.di-rs.com

You can log/leave BH if you have a penelty sometimes. IDK why but it works.

well, when you get a kill witch isn't you'res, you can get out if you DONT pick up anything of what u got from the kill...

that means you still have penalty, and can logg out, no bug's, just how its made :)

You can log/leave BH if you have a penelty sometimes. IDK why but it works.

well, when you get a kill witch isn't you'res, you can get out if you DONT pick up anything of what u got from the kill...

that means you still have penalty, and can logg out, no bug's, just how its made :)

Acctualy its not that. I got that robin and logged he wasn't my target

fdsfds.png

www.di-rs.com

and dont flame peopel for stating their opinions on a minigame that is a mediocre and nooby version of what pking used to be ummm what was the word u used again? oh yeah! nub...

devle.gif

Lol your a noob and the biggest one I've ever seen at it as well :P . I could get all that VERY easily. You better :pray: that I NEVER meet you in there or I'll kill you without breaking a sweat :P :P :P :P

Lol(not really though)

But some really nice stuff you got there.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Wow, the difference on making a topic on tip and rsc.

TIP: I get flamed

RSC: I get nice comments

I always though tip were the cooler and more laid back community...I guess I was wrong. But dw tip I know theres a few mature people that use the fourms, thanks to any of ye that posted nice comments.

Btw howlin00001 is my cousin so he doesn't count -.-

fdsfds.png

www.di-rs.com

0/10

gl pking w/o a team

<.<

GTFO! Its doubtful you could get a kill at BH with a clan, let alone solo. Go to Bounty Hunter with good gear and tell me how you like solo. Yeah. it sucks. It is almost a requirement to have a team at Bounty Hunter. Sorry no one wants you on their team.

OT: Nice kills, ignore people on tif flaming, the flamers are generally just skillers that havent stepped into wild/Bh in their life.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png