What to fletch? (getting 99 help)

m1cha34l

I currently have 92 fletching

I was half way through getting 99 fletching... when Jagex released the grand exchange and a strange new rule stopping unbalanced trades.

I would normaly fletch yews, but due to the fact that the minimum price for yew longbows is 704 gp, nobody will buy yew longbows anymore.

So has anyone got any idea's for some other type of log I could fletch to get to 99 that means I don't make a loss (or actually make some money)?

EDit: I could also do with knowing prices.

Magic Longbows used to be better, I don't know how they are now. I kinda gave up on fletching at 94.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

you could still trade outside of the ge until the january update, after that the prices on the ge will drop to what people will actually pay

so go with yew longs all the way

There is a slight problem with that, everything in the GE has a minumum that the market price can drop to (both the minumum available price and the 'Market Price' will be the same), designed to stop there from being a sudden market crash and to stop the GE from affecting prices too much.

Unfortunatly the minumum market price of yew longbows is set at 704gp. Alcher don't want to buy at 704 gp , so I'm STILL stuck. *groan*

you could still trade outside of the ge until the january update, after that the prices on the ge will drop to what people will actually pay

so go with yew longs all the way

There is a slight problem with that, everything in the GE has a minumum that the market price can drop to (both the minumum available price and the 'Market Price' will be the same), designed to stop there from being a sudden market crash and to stop the GE from affecting prices too much.

Unfortunatly the minumum market price of yew longbows is set at 704gp. Alcher don't want to buy at 704 gp , so I'm STILL stuck. *groan*

You can still sell on the forums for a reasonable price that alchers are looking for. At least until January.

Also, you could just alch them yourself

OR

My favorite trade longs for supplies + cash (10-20k should do)

-----------

I did yew longs to 96 and then gave up on fletching.. meh.

However if you just trade your longs for their supplies you get fast trades and fast exp. Screw mage longs man they suck if you try to sell them. Maybe if you were going to alch them they would be worth it, you would be getting like 30 gp profit per alch.

Again yew bows then trading for supplies is best.

Apparently, my signature was to big.