RS Global.. great suggestion.. read ftw pl0x plz

Rarex

Hmm.. I was thinking Jagex should change the whole game. Keep everything the same but add a very big section of RS dedicated to the following.

There will be a 6 castles. 1 huge dark castle for zammy, another white castle huge for sara.

Zammy would be on the south

Sara north

between those areas there are the 4 other castles. A player just choose which side: Guthix (can be king of the 4 middle castles),zammy, or sara. The player wit hthe most kills is the king of the castle, the king chooses who can enter his castle and do everything, control market prices (change them)..

Teams of players can invade castles and became kings (guthix).. those ruling the 4 mid castles are al lguthix

invaders are guthix

as for zammy and sara, you can only be a defender or group of attacker.

i will explain in more detail soon.

this is not a minigame!

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

the king chooses who can enter his castle and do everything, control market prices (change them)..

Okay, I'll just change all ore/bar/rune/armor/weapon/herb/potion/food prices to whatever I want... Nats will be 1 gp ea, airs 100 gp ea. Dark bows will now be 100 mil ea. Bando hilts are now 1mil ea... Ever thought whta would happen to the economy..?

I agree, this sounds like a minigame where the winner gets to have control over more general things in the game.

However... How exactly do you control the market prices, if the market prices are the amounts people are willing to buy/sell?

~M

far too much like castlewars and probably too big to make it worthwile jagex making this.

Also how is this not a minigame.

In short I disagree with the entire idea, just play castle wars.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

How do you make a player king? This is not keeping RS the same but adding a part. This is destroying RS in favor of a new game. How can you decide market prices? Jagex can do that for the GE, but each and every player chooses the price at which they sell their items. You can't have one person decide what everything would sell at, it simply cannot be done. RS would die.