Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RS Global.. great suggestion.. read ftw pl0x plz

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Rarex
[ Display Name History ]

Rarex

Banned

• Banned
  • 331 posts
Hmm.. I was thinking Jagex should change the whole game. Keep everything the same but add a very big section of RS dedicated to the following.

There will be a 6 castles. 1 huge dark castle for zammy, another white castle huge for sara.

Zammy would be on the south

Sara north

between those areas there are the 4 other castles. A player just choose which side: Guthix (can be king of the 4 middle castles),zammy, or sara. The player wit hthe most kills is the king of the castle, the king chooses who can enter his castle and do everything, control market prices (change them)..

Teams of players can invade castles and became kings (guthix).. those ruling the 4 mid castles are al lguthix

invaders are guthix

as for zammy and sara, you can only be a defender or group of attacker.

i will explain in more detail soon.

this is not a minigame!

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic
Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Warrager
[ Display Name History ]

Warrager

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • RSN:Runepure412
  • Clan:None

the king chooses who can enter his castle and do everything, control market prices (change them)..

Okay, I'll just change all ore/bar/rune/armor/weapon/herb/potion/food prices to whatever I want... Nats will be 1 gp ea, airs 100 gp ea. Dark bows will now be 100 mil ea. Bando hilts are now 1mil ea... Ever thought whta would happen to the economy..?

Omali
[ Display Name History ]

Omali

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,429 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:mtomali
How is this not a minigame?

Either way, nobody would use it, and it would turn into a waste of space.
Posted Image

Posted Image

MPM
[ Display Name History ]

MPM

Retired Crew Leader

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:MPM
I agree, this sounds like a minigame where the winner gets to have control over more general things in the game.

However... How exactly do you control the market prices, if the market prices are the amounts people are willing to buy/sell?

~M

Neishc
[ Display Name History ]

Neishc

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 571 posts
  • RSN:Neishc
  • RSN2:Elzan
Would you name it RuinedScape?

Sorry but you just want to scrap RS and start some big war game?
Posted Image

Doctorbender
[ Display Name History ]

Doctorbender

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 64 posts
I like this idea. You could be like a worker to fix gates and such or a knight and kill other people!
Posted Image
more bank space for non-members

Runeman231
[ Display Name History ]

Runeman231

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 646 posts
Rarex none of your suggestions lately have been good.

Sorry? :-k

Theoknight2
[ Display Name History ]

Theoknight2

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,105 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
i hate it when people say in the title great suggestion or something when it clearly is moronic.

Alex_Ewan_1
[ Display Name History ]

Alex_Ewan_1

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 834 posts
  • RSN:Alex Ewan 1
far too much like castlewars and probably too big to make it worthwile jagex making this.

Also how is this not a minigame.

In short I disagree with the entire idea, just play castle wars.
Posted Image
Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.
Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

vesuvius27
[ Display Name History ]

vesuvius27

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 161 posts
How do you make a player king? This is not keeping RS the same but adding a part. This is destroying RS in favor of a new game. How can you decide market prices? Jagex can do that for the GE, but each and every player chooses the price at which they sell their items. You can't have one person decide what everything would sell at, it simply cannot be done. RS would die.

HetcherTheAlpacaLord
[ Display Name History ]

HetcherTheAlpacaLord

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 47 posts
this is completely [developmentally delayed]ed you could make everything 1 gp... this is so stupid do not support!
Posted Image
Support the Note page! And support my chat too! X Hetcher X chat. You talk and stuff.. and help people too! Its a social channel and a help channel. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users