THE FUNNIEST THING EVER CAUGHT ON CAMERA!!!

Bubsa

I can see it now...Rather than McDonald's taking responsibility for killing little animals with tehir stupid cups, they'll make a new slogan! "McDonalds! Even the Hedgehogs are lovin' it!" and use this picture, worldwide, on billboards.

Thanks Bubsa for the annoying thought. :x

Seriously though, that's a pretty funny picture, if I were that Hedgehog I wouldn't move an inch for fear of being run over by a car or something. :lol:

"McDonalds! Even the Hedgehogs are lovin' it!" :lol: That's good idea!

:lol:

Your one of the greatest posters on this forum IMO. Not only is it funny, but unlike half of the people here, you actually helped it rather then kick it or something. GJ!

That is brilliant, and the picture and story has subsequently been emailed to my entire address book (almost - some people on there don't deserve to see something this funny). All credit to you of course :)

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Aaaw :P I'm so glad it brought a bit of happiness to you people.

If anyone wants to use the picture for anything feel free, just put a little reference to me and that [bleep]ey got home safely :D

My sister ran over a hedgehog yesterday. For every hedgehog saved another must die. thats fate i guess. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Aaaw :P I'm so glad it brought a bit of happiness to you people.

If anyone wants to use the picture for anything feel free, just put a little reference to me and that [bleep]ey got home safely :D

My sister ran over a hedgehog yesterday. For every hedgehog saved another must die. thats fate i guess. lol

/me in Mufasa voice: And the Circle of Life is complete.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Ouroboros!