fishin help

skaterrjamez

I suggest if you want to collect you can use teleportation to some city, then you will get something like air staff 2 slots for runes and lobster pot which you can drop before teleportation and pickup some fish in this place, just you need to get some lobster pots to bank to get another one after you will do next run, but nearest f2p teleport spots is lumbridge or falador is up to you or you will use this, you then loose some time on running from falador or lumby to port sarim..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Lobs give good xp, but they are slowly to fish, i fished my lvl from 60-68 with fly fishing, fly fishing is the best way to get the most xp in an hour, but lobs are better to sel.

raw lobs sells faster then cookeds !

Yep if for exp is better fly fishing and you will make some profit selling raw/cooked (not matter: raw people buy for cooking exp, cooked: ppl buy for pures training - just i not sure or after wildy changes somebody still train they) trouts and salmons later..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I think f2pers ought to try the wilderness lobster spots and banking in BH

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Well, from what you said, it will be kinda hard to make money and earn quick fishing experience at the same time. If you want fishing experience, I would recommend you fly-fish in Lumbridge or Barbarian Village and drop them once you have a full inventory. On the other hand, if you want money, lobsters would be the best way to go and the best way to obtain lobsters in f2p is to fish at Karamja and bank in either Draynor or Falador. To speed things up a bit, you could also bring a couple of teleportion runes and teleport to Falador once you have a full inventory.

Good-luck. :D

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png