My plan (sorry for so many topics)

J35u5_M4

First of all sorry for creating so many topics, but this is the last, this is my plan before my members expires in 27 days, I'd like to know if I can do it or not

-Finish my 100 trip barrow serie (30 left)

-Get 80 prayer (77 atm, 68k til 78, all is banked)

-Get 70 Herby (68 atm, gonna buy it)

-Get 70 rc (Gonna do 1k laws per day, means in 23 days Im done)

Now the interesting part:

-Get 99 Firemaking doing 5k maples per day (18 Days)

-Get 99 Cooking in f2p (Gonna start in members tho)

Do you think I can do it?

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

If you try to mix up the variation from day to day to make every day different, like if you don't keep it at 1k ess a day, you might get bored after a while, even if you add herby and prayer to the daily mix.

Why not do 4k of rc in 3 days, 4th day prayer, then next 3 days rc, then the 4th from that being for herby.

Maples and cooking can be done in f2p anyhow...

I'll explain myself later on the mix as well, so you do have a variation.

I want fm in p2p cuz I want to keep a skillcape on in f2p (can't have quest. I'll lose when new quest comes out)

Then you would not be able to complete your goal if firemaking in p2p. But let me ask a question first. When you said you would rc for 23 days does that mean you would burn 5k maples then make 1k laws? So those two goals are done in 23 days? If so, then probably.

Something.png

I want fm in p2p cuz I want to keep a skillcape on in f2p (can't have quest. I'll lose when new quest comes out)

Actually, if you become f2p and a new quest comes out, you won't lose the cape :P

OT: Don't get 99 cooking in f2p. Bad idea money wise. Oh, and do not buy lobbies for cooking.. Losing 100ea ain't pretty... :XD:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Then you would not be able to complete your goal if firemaking in p2p. But let me ask a question first. When you said you would rc for 23 days does that mean you would burn 5k maples then make 1k laws? So those two goals are done in 23 days? If so, then probably.

I'm gonna make 1k laws and burn 5k maples per day....that way I can accomplish both goals

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I'm gonna make 1k laws and burn 5k maples per day....that way I can accomplish both goals

Yeah you should then be able to do all the goals.

Something.png

On f2p you can firemake buying cheap willows (12 gp ea) at general stores where people sell it and just burning it on place... i trained some levels up to magic pyred logs in this way, just i suggest to switch all chats and trades from On option to Friends because when i trained it at lumbridge i was attacked with bunch of F2P n00bs, they followed me asked a lot of stuppid questions, traded me all the time & when i started ignore they some started to write "Reported" & etc... :)

Elsewhere i like 2 weeks ago tried to sell maple logs on ge and i saw price like 43gp each then when maples so cheap and are F2P item you can burn they if you have some extra money, really is ur choice..

P.S. Like i remember when i trained on F2P my rune miner then some rock golem attacked me i just because already play long time runned not so far then he leaved that place but just then stopped to attack me and then i returned to same place and resumed mining and golem just watched me, when some F2P players saw it and when i said then is my personal pet, they started to believe :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

First of all sorry for creating so many topics, but this is the last, this is my plan before my members expires in 27 days, I'd like to know if I can do it or not

-Finish my 100 trip barrow serie (30 left)

-Get 80 prayer (77 atm, 68k til 78, all is banked)

-Get 70 Herby (68 atm, gonna buy it)

-Get 70 rc (Gonna do 1k laws per day, means in 23 days Im done)

Now the interesting part:

-Get 99 Firemaking doing 5k maples per day (18 Days)

-Get 99 Cooking in f2p (Gonna start in members tho)

Do you think I can do it?

ok heres wut i wood do

for barrows hire a friend to help you, make him carry pots and foods so you don't have to bank...should take you about 2 hours :D

ok for 80 prayer :ohnoes: do da same thing, get a friend to bring the bones to you so u dont have to bank, saves lots of time, you can get it in like 5 hours

70 herby will be easy, just buy guams and eye of newt and sell the made attack potions in the grand exchange, very fast exp :boohoo:

ok for 70 rc you can do more den 1k a day :wall: , lotsa people average 5-6k a day...so this means it will take u only aboot 5 days to do it...

soo now for firemaking :twisted: , ok instead of buying maples, bring a tinderbox and all your money to general store in varrock. buy da oak logs for cheap money and burn em...saves you more tahn buying maples...and it's quicker...

99 cooking is very easy, have a friend help you cook them using assist system...double your exp =D>

ok hope i helped, this way u have lliek at least 10 days left to enjoy members \:D/

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]