new pay rate for air runners?

maunglord

Bump

Come on. Are there NO crafters browsing this forum? I've gone to the air altar already for myself and the prices are all over the place, some people offer 1k, some offer 200, and the rest offer assists. Is there a price working for anyone where there are enough runners coming AND the limit isn't being reached too quick?

Just wait a month or so, im sure jagex will implement something that will allow air running again.

You having a laugh?

Theres a better chance ov me getting a D Chain from a guard (impossible)

They will not allow it back because Air Running isn't a thing Jagex made up. Other people made it up, so why would Jagex follow it up? It wont happen, and im sure people will find another way to make money.

3916.png

3917.png

They will not allow it back because Air Running isn't a thing Jagex made up. Other people made it up, so why would Jagex follow it up? It wont happen, and im sure people will find another way to make money.

Yes they do promote it. Why else would add air/law running as part of an activity?

magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Just wait a month or so, im sure jagex will implement something that will allow air running again.

You having a laugh?

Theres a better chance ov me getting a D Chain from a guard (impossible)

~Jagex added Law and Air Running Words. They obviously know and realize it goes on. They also said something about adding a way for these actions, and gift-giving, to go on, but i wouldn't expect them this month. January is supposed to be a Quest-heavy and Summony month, if i've read the updates right. For now, perhaps try training another Skill, and wait for this to sort itself out?~

Our_Moon.png