Help me clean my bank >_>

Juader

In my opinion everything that you don't use. slave robes for an examples, cloths, ghostly, lunar. you can put most of it in your house.

I can pm you a picture of my bank if you want it gives some examples how to have a good order.

igsig.png

In my opinion everything that you don't use. slave robes for an examples, cloths, ghostly, lunar. you can put most of it in your house.

I can pm you a picture of my bank if you want it gives some examples how to have a good order.

i know how i would organize it but it would take 10 hours to be half way with my bank week ago :P.

But i need to get better chests for house so i can stuck my lunar there,

gonna get 6 sets of ghostly when i have more time

VIX VIX VIX

Firstly, i'd suggest gettng a costume room, you can store the ghostly set, lunar and mime sets, maybe the jester too.

Drop: Jester if you cant store it, the eye patch, steel sq, the addy axe, the rune handbag, the 8 random stocks, pink skirts, snail helms, pink top, all quest items.

Sell/alch: mith sq, mith helm, mith legs.

Sell: any seeds you'll never grow, brine saber.

Maybe more you could get rid of, kinda hard to find things.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Firstly, i'd suggest gettng a costume room, you can store the ghostly set, lunar and mime sets, maybe the jester too.

Drop: Jester if you cant store it, the eye patch, steel sq, the addy axe, the rune handbag, the 8 random stocks, pink skirts, snail helms, pink top, all quest items.

pink skirts are my life :P

my 'brine sabre' is rusty scimitar, thought it's ''rare''

i have costume room, i just need to know the best boxes and wardrobes.

VIX VIX VIX

What i can say here:

Cook all raw fish (i keep only cooked);

Few types monkey talismans ? - if you done recipe of disaster keep just few ninja monkey talismans and will be ok all others you can drop;

God books - keep just one favorite, you easy can recover other when you need (btw why at home no place for stuff like pray books or god staffs);

Keys - for keys is good to have Key ring from One Small favour quest;

Drop:

Saw - it require only when you train construction where you can easy get one from toolbox;

Ice gloves - useless thing;

Polished buttons ? - what you do with they ? :)

Pirate book - you dont need, they give it any time when you travel with pirate ship - i all the time drop it again, never banking it :)

Nosepeg - you can keep i think only if you training slayer, elsewhere is cheap item and if you get this task you go to canifis where you can buy it from slayer master which are near bank and near canifis pub teleport (is up to other cheap slayer items - i allways drop they if i get tasks rare when i need this equipment);

harpy laterns - is just to look good ? i think is useless again;

Ogre bow - drop or sell if it tradable :) whatever ogre composite bow (player makeable) are better then ogre bow and you can make it just when you need it it not worth to keep i think..

Steel square - is worth to keep only if you really need it about what i not sure especially if you have enought smithing level to make it..

Butterfly and implings catching nets - just drop out regular ones;

jester clothes - i dropped they - no chance to put it in costume room but whatever is useless item and i think in some way possible to recover it;

Use/Sell/Alch or Drop

Air [battle]staff - if you know then you will be only on P2P just alch or sell regular staffs;

Gold ring - sell it to general store it not worth alching :)

Stubs for crossbows - keep just logs and when you need make it to some item then just make it - then you will take less space too;

Spottier/Sported capes - i think sell/alch/drop that one which require low hunter level is trash just for you;

Rune darts (p) - i think is again just freezed item, you never will have they a lot you just can use it training slayer or on PC one day, it what i do with they;

Put in house costume room like set:

Protesyte armour - just get full set and put in house, don't keep in bank ;)

Mime - collect full and put in house costume room;

Lunar set - you can put in costume room, same is with ghostly robes;

Full hunter stuff sets and other hunter clothes you can put to costume room too...

Make fun

Firelighters - is untradable whatever - just make some firemaking party one day and light all used on logs :) just make fun from it is not worth again to keep;

P.S. you don't see my bank, you almost have no herblore stuff or seeds i have like much more trash :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

pink skirts are my life :P

my 'brine sabre' is rusty scimitar, thought it's ''rare''

i have costume room, i just need to know the best boxes and wardrobes.

I asked my friend which have overall exp like 200m he had enought hight construction level (like 86 if i good remember) and maked for me mahonay costume room furniture flatpacks just for gived planks and i gived (he not asked) about 200monkfishes for time wasting, because this kind guys is very busy :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

What i can say here:

Nosepeg - you can keep i think only if you training slayer, elsewhere is cheap item and if you get this task you go to canifis where you can buy it from slayer master which are near bank and near canifis pub teleport (is up to other cheap slayer items - i allways drop they if i get tasks rare when i need this equipment);

Gold ring - sell it to general store it not worth alching :)

Rune darts (p) - i think is again just freezed item, you never will have they a lot you just can use it training slayer or on PC one day, it what i do with they;

Put in house costume room like set:

Protesyte armour - just get full set and put in house, don't keep in bank ;)

Make fun

Firelighters - is untradable whatever - just make some firemaking party one day and light all used on logs :) just make fun from it is not worth again to keep;

P.S. you don't see my bank, you almost have no herblore stuff or seeds i have like much more trash :)

will do, but firelighters are saved from tt :P

I sold all my herbs and seeds already.

Gold ring = ring of visibility but i think i could drop it. (after i get more ghostly sets)

I only have initiate, i use it for aberrant spectres

will do those i took out

VIX VIX VIX

I know that my bank is far from perfectly organised, but the first 3/4 of it are quite neat. Try and match up as much as you need.

[hide=My Bank]bank040108kx1.jpg[/hide]

Regarding what Costume boxes to get = the best.. They're not that expensive.. :wink:

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I allways aberal scepters kill with no any prayer and with equipment like:

Nosepeg of course :)

Black dhide body, legs;

Elemental Mind shield;

Whip/Scimitar - depends what i train;

Barrows gloves;

Black mystic boots - really it looks good together with black dhides;

Salve amulet (e) - because they undeads;

Cape - Look for some with magic defence (if black mystic boots then maybye black mystic cape) or use skill cape - i not sure against magic defence of fire cape, just check some capes which give best magic def...

Boosting equipment:

DBAxe + restore pot + super attack pot (good to have against they highter or equal to they combat level your attack level - not matter boosted or real to kill they effective);

Like food i use monkfishes for any slay task training, canifis like i think is enought near to get next load and they then are enought cheap, good & my favorite training (because undead) for me.. but is ur choice..

BTW: you can train some combat skill on black knights what i done already and get protesyte armours whatever later you can use it to melee iron/steel drags... or other monsters which require pray and in house you can put any of these armour sets not only protesyte, like initiate or poretesyte or don't remember name but that medium prayer armour set from white knights.

P.S. I never had ring of visibility or maybye i lost it already long time ago and not remember then i mistaked here :)

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I know that my bank is far from perfectly organised, but the first 3/4 of it are quite neat. Try and match up as much as you need.

[hide=My Bank]bank040108kx1.jpg[/hide]

Regarding what Costume boxes to get = the best.. They're not that expensive.. :wink:

Almost nice bank i think, i had no time for big analysis because i leaving soon, just go to drink some beer :) i just because i not use rune armour i don't keep it and if i have not full set then just buy missed parts and sell it like full rune set on GE, but is up to you :)

You can drop or use tickets like agility tickets people keep it because they think after some time proceed agility training but really is just f2p feeling to keep few items of some kind 10 tix you can use for some exp when you decide train it again you will collect new ones is just if we fight for any bank slot

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track