i need to make money.. plz anyone could help out?

famfrit007

the problem is that the update about the 3k limit made my noob lose funds to support its mage training (which still idk why i do this cause no more pkin)

anyways can anyone give me suggestions

*note most stats of noob file are probably at 1

*you can add mem stuff if u want

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

I would advise you start fishing now if you want to make money. Even if you have a low fishing lv, only like a few hundred gp would be beneficial for it and in a couple of hours you can raise it quite a bit.

or you can cut down normal trees and sell them at the grand exchange(there worth more than oaks now)

I wouldnt advise starting mining and smithing until later on......

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Bring it on!

Member.png

You can still run airs... though at a reduced profit. Just request assistance from someone doing x7 airs or so. You'd get 1100 profit each run (you get 7x25 runes, which at 10 ea comes to 1750gp, minus 25 ess at 25 ea (625gp) and this comes to 1100 gp profit per run)

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

I suggest getting your woodcutting to 60. Then cut yews, using a rune axe, below Fallador... Right now the yew logs are selling for 425/each at the Grand Exchange. This means you can get 425k for 1k yew logs. For me, it takes just a few hours to get 1k yews...

I suggest getting your woodcutting to 60. Then cut yews, using a rune axe, below Fallador... Right now the yew logs are selling for 425/each at the Grand Exchange. This means you can get 425k for 1k yew logs. For me, it takes just a few hours to get 1k yews...

I must say dont wc at lvl 60 in an hour u migth get up to 300 if its empty. start wc yews at 75.

nnnnnnnn.jpg

I must say dont wc at lvl 60 in an hour u migth get up to 300 if its empty. start wc yews at 75.

thanks for the advice but when you said 75 wc i remembered someone sayin that u could chop magics at 75 like if u were chopin them at 90 or something like that. is it true?

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me