3 options for money.

mujammil

Hey,

I have 3 option for money and i'm not sure which one i should choose.

Should I:

Stick with aviansies with my 77, soon to be 78 range. It yields at the most 400k profit per hour and is slightly boring but it's is a good steady stream of cash.

Should i mage iron dragons and reek profits from d drops and the possible visage drop. If you do chooose this as a option, should i take out ahrims or stich with mystic? and also are you constantly under attack or do you have time to log out after they stop being auto aggresive as i have to log out sometimes. And lastly, would anyone care to post a guide :D

Should i range black dragons in hopes for d drops and a visage? don't know much about these beast to but i know you range them with my 77 almost 78 range and i also know there more prone to rare drops.

If you do choose any of the dragons, if anyone can, could you ive me a estimate of how many i could kill per hour with those stats and post a guide maybe, thanks.

I would like to do something different like dragons, but if my stats are hopeless (i kind of think there good for my level :D), i may aswell stick with aviiansies. And also i could just take a week or 2 to get 85 mage if that would help =/

Thanks.

~Muj~

MujGunGetDiv.png

I'd say Aviansies but if you want to try black dragons, i'm there ranging for visage so I can teach you how to range them. Feel free to add Xanotex if you want to do that.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I used emmy (e) bolts for my 300 or so kills at black drags, they worked good.

I would personally go with Iron's but they would soon be replaced with miths. (what can I say I enjoy mith drag hunting :oops: )

Metals are definatly the best choice there. Good drag drops. Vissage drops. Decent general drops (addy/rune bolts, rune limbs, soul + blood runes) I like Metal drags.

Apparently, my signature was to big.