Mr Templeton pls accept my gold?

Returned3

Greetings fellow players, recently Jagex released a new quest called

Dealing with Sabaras. It features things like scarabs to puzzles (not gonna spoil it).

I just finished the quest a few hours ago and decided to make easy cash.

And if anyone who did it actually read the part where you literally give (to be straight to the point) bronze items covered in manuer to Simon Templeton instead of skimming through the whole convo. And if you notice, he asks you for a tiny favour; which is talk to the mummy located in Sophanem in the big pyramid. After you do so, return to Simon and he will reward you with something good, the ability to give him trinklets in noteform. Wow, but wait theres a catch, he dosent accept gold trinklets anymore, just stone and pottery.

When you use a bunch of gold trinklets in noteform with him, this message will appear "Simon wants nothing to do with this"

If you ask him about the "job" he'll simply state this :" As a favour...I'm willing to take bank certificates of any objects you get from that miserable mummy's Pyramid Plunder. Well, any but the gold ones, that is you might be tempted to fake stuff if theres a profit involved, as we both know."

So, I dont know about any of you, but there goes my easy chance of money cuz the gold trinklets sell at the ge for only 75% of the prices.

End

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Greetings fellow players, recently Jagex released a new quest called

Dealing with Sabaras. It features things like scarabs to puzzles (not gonna spoil it).

I just finished the quest a few hours ago and decided to make easy cash.

And if anyone who did it actually read the part where you literally give (to be straight to the point) bronze items covered in manuer to Simon Templeton instead of skimming through the whole convo. And if you notice, he asks you for a tiny favour; which is talk to the mummy located in Sophanem in the big pyramid. After you do so, return to Simon and he will reward you with something good, the ability to give him trinklets in noteform. Wow, but wait theres a catch, he dosent accept gold trinklets anymore, just stone and pottery.

When you use a bunch of gold trinklets in noteform with him, this message will appear "Simon wants nothing to do with this"

If you ask him about the "job" he'll simply state this :" As a favour...I'm willing to take bank certificates of any objects you get from that miserable mummy's Pyramid Plunder. Well, any but the gold ones, that is you might be tempted to fake stuff if theres a profit involved, as we both know."

So, I dont know about any of you, but there goes my easy chance of money cuz the gold trinklets sell at the ge for only 75% of the prices.

End

That's nice

[/thread]

Haha sorry man, but i read that through a few times and still couldn't understand. It looked more like a rant, because he won't take your gold trinklets?

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

You can still sell everything, it's just only stone and pottery can be noted.

Wow, really. I guess I really didnt waste 500k lol.

So I guess this thread is pretty pointless then

Btw. My english is bad, I know

Break the Walls down!

? So does it or doesn't it work?

So just to clear things up for people like me who scratched their heads for a while as to what you were on about...

He's saying you buy gold objects from the Pyramid plunder at the GE, then sell them for more to mr templeton, after you have been allowed to igve him noted gold objects.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Well yea what the above poster said, but Mr Templeton didnt accept my gold trinklets in note form, so I immediately assumed he wouldnt accept em at all.

So I guess thats my fault for not researching more

Break the Walls down!

I think everyone like you who has tried to merchant these in the past few days. Why? My gold items have rotted in my bank since June, and the other day you guys helped me out but buying them for like 75% of the price I would have gotton selling. Free 1mil pl0x?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg