Gadderhammer

highlanders

D's Guide to 1-Item Objects[/url]":1kkebdrc]Gadderhammer - Tradable: Untested

•  
    [*:1kkebdrc] Withdraw yours, if you have. As well as 3k per additional sword desired.

[*:1kkebdrc] Head to Burge De Rott, and enter the general store.

[*:1kkebdrc] Drop yours on the floor, then talk to Aurel to buy another. Repeating the process til you have the desired quantity, then simply picking up the rest off the floor.

Foooman.png

I read somewere that you can get anotherone by asking about it at the shop were you fought gadderanks-i havnt gone to conferm it yet but it sounds about right, aru

Aru?

Aurel's Supplies Shop?

Well aru had nothing to do with the post (ill say it after almost anything)-but yes, aurels supplies is were you get it, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

I read somewere that you can get anotherone by asking about it at the shop were you fought gadderanks-i havnt gone to conferm it yet but it sounds about right, aru

Aru?

Aurel's Supplies Shop?

Well aru had nothing to do with the post (ill say it after almost anything)-but yes, aurels supplies is were you get it, aru

You should really explain that to these guys: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=729340

Aru?

Aurel's Supplies Shop?

You should really explain that to these guys: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=729340

Yeah, i saw that after it got locked and sent a message to felter to straiten everything out, aru

I apologise for any confusion it may have caused :oops:

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~