Maxed out Range pure help.

rangerid

DISCUSSION CLOSED.

Thanks to everyone who have posted and given your opinion! you were all helpful.

If you are wondering: these are the stats i am getting in the future

87 atk

99str

40 def

99 mage

99 range

45 pray

96 hp

99 cb

DISCUSSION CLOSED!! [this means stop bumpin this month old thread...]

If you've gotten 99 range in only f2p then I salute you =D>

If not, well that's fine too, I'm getting 99 range in members atm and it's still by no means "easy."

I think you should check your calculations again though, because having 99 strenght I believe would make you melee based instead of range based.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

First off, I would like to say that you've got an awesome account. I could use more words to clearify it, but I would get banned then :lol:

If you think 50 Att is good, stay at it. You might aswell get higher, because with the new BH update there will come lots of Tanks with higher then 50 Defence - yes, even in F2P. So, it's up to you, I would just get higher magic, instead of Strength. Why? Because you simply don't need a 2H in BH O:)

Just do what you think is good, do what your feelings say you have to do :wink:

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

I assume that you will be ranging and then K0ing with a 2H.

So because of this I would say getting your attack up would help as you would then be more likely to hit first time. Instead of having to waste time (Which is a vital commodity in BH) for your next K0 chance.

(Oh and can I ask where you trained your range? I'm currently level 60, F2P and finding it hard to find places I like.)

P2P Player.

F2P PKer.

thanks guys, 99 str and 50 atk puts me at lv 87 cuz i wuld end up with 95 hp.

but i think i will stay 50 atk now cuz i dont think i will be gettin members anytimes soon and i dont like bh that much cuz too much clans ther.

thanks to anyone that helped

nice account, but tjere are some things I ''must'' mention.

you should consider getting 99 hp as well, cuz with killing peple comes hp XP as well. not as fast as the other skillz, but still. 4 hp lvls brings your combat to 88. since your bounty hunter group is like 50-100, you might get your attack as high as possible, not growing above level 100 combat.

this makes your attack to lvl 87 maximum on this combat.

on the other side, Jagex will make some more minigames in the future, and they might have different level limits, so you should keep your attack on 50.

Fighterman_X.png

nice account, but tjere are some things I ''must'' mention.

you should consider getting 99 hp as well, cuz with killing peple comes hp XP as well. not as fast as the other skillz, but still. 4 hp lvls brings your combat to 88. since your bounty hunter group is like 50-100, you might get your attack as high as possible, not growing above level 100 combat.

this makes your attack to lvl 87 maximum on this combat.

on the other side, Jagex will make some more minigames in the future, and they might have different level limits, so you should keep your attack on 50.

Thanks for the advice. I will get 99 hp too by maging or doing more ranging. [i hate trainig melee =(] I dont go to bounty since too many clans there and they kill me too fast. I am, however, looking forward to the 1-v-1 bounty that jagex has promised to be relaseed in "The early half of 2008" I will keep atk at 50 for now and see how well it goes after the new 1-v-1 bounty comes out.

fighter, 13 million hit point experience points doesn't come over night lol, and by the way man, nice account! And if you trained your range in f2p thats just on other level (y)

I think you've maxed it, I don't think thats what you want to hear tho is it :( sorry, maybe train stregnth to 99 and just raise your magic to just say you have high magic lol :P

Gentle_breze.png

Gentle_breze.gif

fighter, 13 million hit point experience points doesn't come over night lol, and by the way man, nice account! And if you trained your range in f2p thats just on other level (y)

I think you've maxed it, I don't think thats what you want to hear tho is it :( sorry, maybe train stregnth to 99 and just raise your magic to just say you have high magic lol :P

Yes its all f2p at the moment and i think i mite have to stay f2p for ever and get 99 str at flesh crawlers. =(

99 HP was a bit ambitious and i dont think i will go for it. i wil stick to my original plan for now. As for magic, its completely useless in f2p and i regret gettin higher than 37 magic lol, considering i nevver mage pked once. I range all the way.

Would you mind private messaging me a link to your clan because I'm 99 magic and 93 range (I'll be 99 soon though) at 85 combat and am looking for a group of skilled bounty hunter players to go with.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Nice dude. I'm going for 99 ranged in f2p as well. How long did it take from lvl 83 or around there and where did you train?

I'll probably go for ankous if picking up and fortress guards if not.

I trained at lesser demons from 40-99 ranged =) using addy arrows. I averaged around 30kxp an hour.

Nice dude. I'm going for 99 ranged in f2p as well. How long did it take from lvl 83 or around there and where did you train?

I trained at lesser demons from 40-99 ranged =) using addy arrows. I averaged around 30kxp an hour.

Doesn't that cost alot? :shock: I would go for miths, 'cause I'm not that rich :P

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Doesn't that cost alot? :shock: I would go for miths, 'cause I'm not that rich :P

Hehe, yeah did cost quite a bit. i bought them for 110-125 ea.

STAY 50 ATTACK

I believe you're a rune pure, and I'm pretty sure rune pure does lots and lots of no arm fights (when 1v1 is available). If you're planning to bh, range is good enough itself. And staying 50 will not get you unnecessary combat levels.

I'm too poor to afford a sig.

99 HP was a bit ambitious and i dont think i will go for it. i wil stick to my original plan for now. As for magic, its completely useless in f2p and i regret gettin higher than 37 magic lol, considering i nevver mage pked once. I range all the way.

i dont mage pk either....but in f2p the hi mage can help from 5 mages k0ing u. that y mage is useful.... i say get 99 str and then 90 mage.....dont owrry bout def, as u would kill 2 fast to get hit. You should get little hier att so u can hit wit 2h first time

sorry im new to the forums.....dont no how 2 qoute

It is in player's blood to rant. I however am not a fool and therefore play the game for what it is.

i dont mage pk either....but in f2p the hi mage can help from 5 mages k0ing u. that y mage is useful.... i say get 99 str and then 90 mage.....dont owrry bout def, as u would kill 2 fast to get hit. You should get little hier att so u can hit wit 2h first time

sorry im new to the forums.....dont no how 2 qoute

I dont see ANY mages and i dont plan to go to bh. I plan on waiting for the singel version of it so it's one on one fight. I dont think i wil get any mage cuz after i get 99 ranged, i be probably too bored to train anymore.

P.S. ther is a quote button at the top right of each person's quote