Slayer at 60?

slayerownsallskills

Just use initiate or monk robes

Monk robes? Monk robes aren't that great for pray bonus. But i would suggest skilling or something else if you wanna make money. I found out killing monsters(not boss monsters) for profits does not work out to well.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Monk robes? Monk robes aren't that great for pray bonus. But i would suggest skilling or something else if you wanna make money. I found out killing monsters(not boss monsters) for profits does not work out to well.

aviansie, fire giants, hellhounds, blue dragons, black dragons , green dragons, ankous, black demons, druids, bloodvelds, jellies, etc are all monsters (not boss monsters) that are very profitable. So your wrong on saying just boss monsters are for the best profits.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

aviansie, fire giants, hellhounds, blue dragons, black dragons , green dragons, ankous, black demons, druids, bloodvelds, jellies, etc are all monsters (not boss monsters) that are very profitable. So your wrong on saying just boss monsters are for the best profits.

Let me rephrase that, monsters that drop lvl 3 clues are useful(though ankous are not that great for money either and they rarely drop clues..)

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Pretty wrong again actually on your facts, ankous are great for bloods, deaths, mith ore, pure ess. The dragons are mainly for there bones and hides which have sky rocketed due to autoers being gone. D bones are over 2.5k ea and black dragon hides are the same at 2.5k ea which equals about 70k profit a trip. Not to mention alchy drops , super rare chance of visage. Also druids don't drop clues they are harvested for there herbs. Fire giants don't drop level 3 clues either. You can safespot them and they drop tons of alchable items.

~gotsol~

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Pretty wrong again actually on your facts, ankous are great for bloods, deaths, mith ore, pure ess. The dragons are mainly for there bones and hides which have sky rocketed due to autoers being gone. D bones are over 2.5k ea and black dragon hides are the same at 2.5k ea which equals about 70k profit a trip. Not to mention alchy drops , super rare chance of visage. Also druids don't drop clues they are harvested for there herbs. Fire giants don't drop level 3 clues either. You can safespot them and they drop tons of alchable items.

~gotsol~

I used to train on ankous, 4 hours would be about 1k bloods and 1k deaths and maybe 500 mith and p ess. They don't drop it enough to be a good way to make cash, unless you want to train for decent exp and Gp.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

~gotsol~

I used to train on ankous, 4 hours would be about 1k bloods and 1k deaths and maybe 500 mith and p ess. They don't drop it enough to be a good way to make cash, unless you want to train for decent exp and Gp.

I think thats the whole part of it trying to train and score some decent cash in the long run as well.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

If i get Slayer task Aberal Sceptres i never use prayer on they... Really they my favorite task and one from easiest without any pray, killing undeads allways mean good exp/h!

Equipment (typical equipment with hight anti magic defence):

Helm - Nosepeg (it nescesary against they);

Body - Black D'hide body;

Legs - Black D'hide chaps;

Boots - Black Mystic, you can use other mystic boots or splitbark or other with magic def;

Shield - Elemental Mind Shield;

Amulet - Salve amulet (e) - they are undeads and salve (e) add +20% attk & defence against they, in this way we get better effect then using black mask;

Cape - Any cape with magic defence (i use Skillcape (t) )

Gloves - Barrows gloves (fully fit here black d'hide vambs with [bleep]es)

Weapon - Whip/Dragon Scimitar (depends what you train)

Inventory:

Dragon Battleaxe - for str boosting;

1 Restore Pot (4) - to restore drained stats after dbaxe boosting;

1 Super attack pot (4) - you hit they good only with 96 or highter attack level;

* You dont need more potions because before you need new one you will need food;

All other inventory except 2-4 slots is food (depends how they hit you), i use Monkfishes, they easy to catch and cook and is some XP too:)

Canifis is not so far if you in tower can use agility shortcut near Aberal Sceptres and no any problem here to get next load of food, i never understanded why people use here prayer, like i remember me i never used here pray ;]

P.S. I writted to text file this time this my tip, because i write it already maybye 8th time :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

^^^^

your melee combat skills are 10+ levels higher then the poster's... I'm sure your method works well, but I think the original poster is goin to be hit quite a lot by these.

Add to that the fact that aberrant spectres drop enough ranarrs to make up for prayer pots used, so you have little expenses and you could sell seeds and herbs for some decent money.

I still use prayer on these, and I use about 6 doses of prayer potion to get me a full inventory of herbs higher than harralander, PLUS I collect all seeds!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I agree stats are a bit to low then, but he will not hit effective they then & i don't think then they are so great profit, whatever better to him get at least some attack lvls up to do it more effective then...

Whatever he must use salve amulet it will make great damage and like i know salve give some pray bonus too..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track