Competitive Fansites

Theoknight2

Ok some of you have seen the picture with the "fisting."

People don't normally just hate fansites.

So i'm thinking its some moron from another fansite tryign to ruin our day. Its not just this incident either. In some of the clan chats, there have been spammers from sal's realm, RHQ, etc. I know we're like business rivals, but shouldn't we help each other and stuff? Theres no reason why we should try to be "the best."

What do you mean by "fisting"?

The less questions you ask about matters of that nature on the Internet, the less likely you are to be scarred for life.

Anyway, I agree. People that just go from fansite to fansite spamming about how much better their site is, or if they vandalize another fansite, that's just plain immature.

Fansites should be cooperative and friendly with one another. It honestly isn't like any one of us is locked in to just one fansite here, right?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

A thread like this isn't even needed, specially naming things like what your doing. All your doing is giving attention to the idiot who posted it. Things like this happen more then once, since the time I have been here on forums. Inappropriate to make a thread based upon this naming and blamming other sites.

~gotsol~

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I'll give a few hints: They live under bridges and eat children and livestock. They also live in the - Stronghold. They are a major part of several quests. They are named after the first thing they eat.

For anyone who is really slow, the answer is 'trolls'..

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

The spammers that appear in clan chats are only maybe 5 people (out of 1000's that visit each site), so there is no need to blame fansites for the problems caused by those few people. Most of the time, those 5 people don't care about fansites and want to just start these conflicts. Best to just keep kicking them from chats.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art