Boy Scout saves life of Maldives President

Ambassadar

Why grab the blade?

Go for the guys wrist, you can disarm him that way without being harmed.

Idiot boy scout.

I would have just punched him in the face, or go at him with a knife of my own :-w

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I would have just punched him in the face, or go at him with a knife of my own :-w

Way to know how to get yourself killed :-s .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

To all you guys who hate Boy Scouts, kiss my [wagon], and if you don't stand behind us, stand in front of us during our rifle training.

You know, Boy Scouts are supposed to be courteous and kind...

No, thats big misconception, you don't actually learn anything about being nice in boyscouts, at least I didn't.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

My group of boyscouts in no way follows scout rules. We've gone to boyscout camp before, didn't show up on schedule or in uniform. Our group all of us took woodwork just so that we could make toy swords and shields and then we holed up in the waterfront shed and chased off anyone that tried to get a lifejacket or canoe padel.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Yeah it's sounding like there are a lot of differences between scout troops.

My troop was led by an ex Special Forces Vietnam Vet that was very much by the book in terms of following the Scouting rules and being properly led and organized. To balance that out we got to do a lot of dangerous and fun stuff. He expected a lot from us but as long as we showed we were worthy of the responsibility he would give us some awesome opportunities.

Ambassadar.png

My Scout troop got caught cutting trees out of a national forest to build a treehouse. We had to clean up garbage all day. I also *Had a sexual encounter* from a (female) girl scout during a camp. What did you say about responsiblity and righteousness?

EDIT: Do they let girls into Boy Scouts in the US or Britain? They do in Canada.

EDIT2: Realized my post may have been a little risque, edited.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Do they let girls into Boy Scouts in the US or Britain? They do in Canada.

Venture Crews allow girls, but they are not Boy Scouts. I doubt that any Boy Scout troop anywhere allows girls, you are in a Venture Crew right? If you aren't, then that's just odd.

And no one ever said Boy Scouts were the epitome of responsibility. . . Hell, my troop and I have done some dumb but frankly awesome stuff. We try to sneak it in past our Scoutmaster, who is an executive in the fire department :P .

p2gq.jpg

Do they let girls into Boy Scouts in the US or Britain? They do in Canada.

I think Boy scouts and girl scouts may be run by the same people in the US, but they rarely do anything together, mainly to prevent anything like what you did.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~