100k Slayer XP per day?

BloodAngel

I have been training slayer for a fair few months and have 76 slayer and 100 combat and make between 20-30k so a day which I though was quite good. However after looking at other people's slayer so per day I have become curious as to how people get over 100k slayer so a day. Is is purely because they have high combat? If anyone could shed any ligth on this I would be very greatful!

Thanks

-BloodAngel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Usually because they use the fastest methods and know which tasks to do for the best exp and what tasks they should Burth.

Also a cannon helps speed up certain tasks.

You could try reading up on Axe Man Jacks slayer guide in the AOW forum and see what his methods are. Most people enjoy reading his guide and following his methods as they are as close to the best as you can get (opinions may vary) Even I enjoyed reading his guide and I don't train slayer a lot at all :anxious: .

Edit:

Here is Axe Man Jacks Guide

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Being high level has somthing to do with it, also they've done slayer enough they know tips and tricks on what to do/what to bring in such that they'd get though the task much faster then the average runescaper.

Without cannoning i can get around 10-15k per hour just with super sets and black mask. i've been able to achieve that since around 110cb. May i ask how long you spend actually on task per day? Because to get 100k a day you need to put in a good 10 hours or so with no cannon. My personal record was around 130k in a day, cannoning with super pots and mask, and that was around 8-9 hours 'on task'

Other things to consider are the master you use and how lucky you are with tasks. For max xp i suggest going with duradel.. longer tasks you you spend more time slaying and less time travelling, plus he likes setting black demon and kalphite tasks which are fantastic exp.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

~I've gotten up to 30k Exp per hour, with Black Demon Tasks =). With luck, you can get upwards of 150-200k Exp per DAY (sorry for the confusion). I've met a few people who've done that =S.~

~The higher level your are, and the luckier you are with tasks, the more likely you are to get faster experience.~

Our_Moon.png

I've got lvl 99 slaying and I found personally, that I averaged about 20k exp per hour.

It really does depend on the tasks and how well you're equiped. Certain tasks just aren't worth doing, such as Jungle Horrors.

The equipment you use is vital such as a black mask, superset, guthans and even a cannon.

For the best tips, check out Axe Man Jack's thread, which is the best guide i've seen anywhere.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=412 ... ght=beasts

Harrington.gif

With luck, you can get upwards of 150-200k Exp per hour. I've met a few people who've done that =S.~

I'll believe that when i see it :-s

I'm pretty sure he meant per day.

~Yes, i've changed it now. Sorry =S.~

~Before going any assignment, make sure you have the equipment that suits it best. Like don't just barrage in to an assignment with Black Dragonhides on. Either get Karils/Torags/Guthans (assuming they're in your price range) to maximize productivity. Also, Black Masks and Super Sets are life savers...~

Our_Moon.png

Without cannoning i can get around 10-15k per hour just with super sets and black mask. i've been able to achieve that since around 110cb. May i ask how long you spend actually on task per day? Because to get 100k a day you need to put in a good 10 hours or so with no cannon. My personal record was around 130k in a day, cannoning with super pots and mask, and that was around 8-9 hours 'on task'

Other things to consider are the master you use and how lucky you are with tasks. For max xp i suggest going with duradel.. longer tasks you you spend more time slaying and less time travelling, plus he likes setting black demon and kalphite tasks which are fantastic exp.

i get around 40k an hour with my veracs, helm of neitznot and whip

sometimes i use a cannona and get up to 50-65k an hour

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg