Best Way to Train Range Now?

DarkmanX99

So the Bone C'bow has been nerfed, but its still a decent weapon.

The MSB is always great.

And ive never used knives but ive heard they were good.

What im wondering is, what is the best way to train range now? I use to use the Bone C'bow, but now im not to sure. What do you guys think?

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png

I now selling bone bolts on ge when they changed cbow speed and training smithing i done 22k of iron knifes is fast weapon and because they not easy to sell i will train with they :)

BTW: darts is ever fastest weapon in RS, then go knifes, then MSB and then crossbows :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

So ur saying MSB?

Is up to you if really, i readed i think on general discussions then some ppl started to back to MSB, some ppl believe then darts is ever fastest way, some ppl use MSB or knifes, whatever i think good to test what is fastest way and on what kind monsters..

1. faster speed - lower damage - more hits per same time;

2. highter damage - lower speed - less hits per same time;

if you training object (monster) is hight range def you hit it poor and weapon is slow then this training it'is not effective;

It's really depends from a lot of conditions...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

So ur saying MSB?

Is up to you if really, i readed i think on general discussions then some ppl started to back to MSB, some ppl believe then darts is ever fastest way, some ppl use MSB or knifes, whatever i think good to test what is fastest way and on what kind monsters..

1. faster speed - lower damage - more hits per same time;

2. highter damage - lower speed - less hits per same time;

if you training object (monster) is hight range def you hit it poor and weapon is slow then this training it'is not effective;

It's really depends from a lot of conditions...

Right i get what your saying. I think ill go back to MSB once i use all of my bone bolts.

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png

I'm loving bone bolts, great xp and price. :P

I think bone cross bow is best tbh.

Currently trying to sell on GE about 88k of bone bolts 4gp each :) bad then on GE not possible to set price with floating point like 1 bolt 3,8gp each :)

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

What about red chins under the ape atoll? I haven't tried it myself, but I understand under the right conditions the experience can be staggering.

If not those, then I would say knives. Their speed makes them killers

felter_laur.png

What about red chins under the ape atoll? I haven't tried it myself, but I understand under the right conditions the experience can be staggering.

If not those, then I would say knives. Their speed makes them killers

i kno chins are great, but i dont wanna waste that much money. Id rather do it conventionally.

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png