Rate My Stats, Outfit ,Santa Deal and others.....

5/10. Sorry to be honest, but the outfit is horrible, the Santa hat is way too easy to obtain these days.

:wink:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

5/10. Sorry to be honest, but the outfit is horrible, the Santa hat is way too easy to obtain these days.

Are you kidding me...? Santa hat is the HARDEST rare to obtain these days. Not in terms of value, but in terms of the number of sellers. Everybody is buying a Santa recently, and at maximum price. You can't even get a Santa Hat right now at maximum price, and they are rising.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

How can you *just* have got that, there is no scale which shows the balanced trade thing?

Anyways 7/10.

Second trade window. Also notice the text in the chat box...

Decent. 8/10

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

How can you *just* have got that, there is no scale which shows the balanced trade thing?

Anyways 7/10.

Second trade window. Also notice the text in the chat box...

Decent. 8/10

Thank you for having my back

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Anyways 7/10.

here is your proof right here

santatrade.jpg

nice santa 10/10 a remeber my first rare ur excited and happy have a good time skillin with it O:)

Thanks for the positive comment

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

I envy you. I cant get a santa. Tried for days...

But at least I can hug my two blue masks and hope they rise. People buying maximum now...

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Are you kidding me...? Santa hat is the HARDEST rare to obtain these days. Not in terms of value, but in terms of the number of sellers. Everybody is buying a Santa recently, and at maximum price. You can't even get a Santa Hat right now at maximum price, and they are rising.

I have two Santas now, bought 1 at 19.1M about 6 months ago and just got one at medium price like a couple of days ago. :-s They are really too easy to get.

And to ickdeep, I don't have to post any outfit of mine if I have to. You asked me to rate your outfit, and to be frank it looks horrible - the colours don't match and everything is flying around the place....a Red Santa and Zamorak robes...then all of a sudden there's a blue cape and white boots...with a purple amulet. :anxious:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I have two Santas now, bought 1 at 19.1M about 6 months ago and just got one at medium price like a couple of days ago. :-s They are really too easy to get.

And to ickdeep, I don't have to post any outfit of mine if I have to. You asked me to rate your outfit, and to be frank it looks horrible - the colours don't match and everything is flying around the place....a Red Santa and Zamorak robes...then all of a sudden there's a blue cape and white boots...with a purple amulet. :anxious:

Ok..There the explaining

Cape is for my hard work on 99 fletching

white boot match bottom line of santa hat

Glory..Didn't have time to change my ammys

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png