i need to sell 4.2 k yew long , 600 each !!! HOW !!!

bizzyboy

hello all , i have 4.2 k yew long and i want to sell them 600 each since ge price floor is 704 , and no one buy them at thats price , i need to kno if there is a possible way to sell all of them at 600 ...

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

hello all , i have 4.2 k yew long and i want to sell them 600 each since ge price floor is 704 , and no one buy them at thats price , i need to kno if there is a possible way to sell all of them at 600 ...

well if you have done enough quests you can get a difference of 30k (each 15minuts if i am right)

so thats 30000/(704-600)=288 yew longs per 15minuts

but since the trade price is not the lowest price on the ge but the middel price you can trade less per 15 minuts

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

The price on Yew Longs hasn't changed since the first day GE came out, it's 704 gp each at middle price.

I'm pretty sure it's not a mistake because if it was it would of been fixed by now, especially on such a popular item - Jagex is trying to stop people from "power alching"

redbullsigortiz.jpg

The price on Yew Longs hasn't changed since the first day GE came out, it's 704 gp each at middle price.

I'm pretty sure it's not a mistake because if it was it would of been fixed by now, especially on such a popular item - Jagex is trying to stop people from "power alching"

I'm not sure what their purpose is but they've put a price floor on many items, that's equal to 11/12ths of the alch price. So Yew Longs won't decrease unless they remove that price floor.

icecube7.jpeg