Spiritual Mages

Inuashakent

I usually kill the those in the main hall (zammy book and sara cape equiped).

The major advantage of this area is that the sara mages (but also the warriors) are 99% of the time busy with the zammy NPCs around,makin them ideal for back-stabbing.While there you can spank some warriors on the way for their drops (btw ,last time i checked,rune hallies were sold in the GE for 88k so dont hi-alch those).

Regarding the boots drop-rate,cant realy tell,i am averging around 1 per 100-120 kills.

People want exact rate when things are random, you can never get that drop or get tons of that, is random, you must understand, possibility is just theoric...

Like i more then year use MTK and in 8 months o got just 1 spirit seed, then in 2 months i got 4 spirit seeds..

Is just luck :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

In Clan chat i hear members always getting boot drops, once a member got 8 in 1 task. And you can't measure it but 120 kills equals a boot drop. Think of it as a 120 sided die that you roll everytime you kill one. (not that i think 120 is the chance as they tweak drops frequently).

inoskedyou.png