a possible legal way to transfer wealth

ixfd64

Disclaimer: I'm not advocating RWT.

I've realized that there may be a way to transfer wealth to another player. This method requires you to be a member. I don't know if this still works, but here it is:

The player receiving the items must have recently trained construction. As we know, construction is a rather expensive skill. The supplies cost a lot, but the completed products (the flatpacked items) are pretty useless. However, the last time I checked, the flatpacked items are worth quite a bit in the GE. It may be possible for the person receiving the wealth to give low-level items in exchange.

Has anyone tried this yet? Basically, you're buying the useless flatpacked items from the person you want to give gifts to.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

you still have to be within the trade limit.

So are trading quite valuable and handy, for lower lvls, flatpacks for other times of near equal value.

You culd say the same of any item in game tht it can be swapped for the gift =O.

In essence we can still give xmas gifts neway, pair ppl off in a clan or with mates. Set a gift value.

Boom you can trade gift for gift within limit

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

People have already thought of this with seemingly other uselss items, burnt fish mass loads of buckets, etc. Random junk.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

someone could do a lot of quests and still make an extra 120k an hour (not saying that thats okay to do but 120k an hour may seem worth the hastle to some)

*-P.K.Masters-* |5+ Years of Experience|F2P Events|Cmb: 95+

This works and it's possible with any item who's prices have been interfered with by jagex (yew long, willow long (u), etc..)

It's one of the side effects of a discrepency between real (player determined/'street') market price and 'jagex' determined market price (as seen on the ge).

lvl 58 crafting

lvl 50 firemaking