Book Recommendations?

Greatsilverwyrm

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

magician - raymond e. feist (probably the best of the series)

ubik, a scanner darkly, do android dream of electric sheep - phillip k. [bleep]

foundation series - isaac asimov

his dark materials are allright, i found them a bit lacking somehow, no plot complexity at all "oh no, it's obvious it should be you, you have no hand"

the philip [bleep] novels are probably for more advanced readers though, not a read straight through and understand like the others

• 8 months later...
Guest AshKaYu

(Sorry, I know this topic is kind of old)

I've been reading recently A Series of Unfortunate Events. It's very interesting, as the Baudelaires are just a small part of the puzzle, with the Snickets, the Squalors, Olaf, the Baudelaire parents and the ability to notice things being VERY important(sometimes, you can find out codes the author has put in the book, and secrets revealed). I have read Books 1-9 and The Unauthorized biography. I wait eagerly for the arrival of The Beatrice Letters.

Also, anything by Gordon Korman.

since u like fantasy books u shood read the inheritence trilogy, by christopher paolini, it has 2 books so far eragon and eldest, it was on bestseller(both of them, i think) both r pretty long tho.... but they're great :boohoo: :boohoo: :-w :-w :boohoo: :boohoo: \' \' (it's a concert with 2 people dancing)