guess the game!

eggzs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Guess the Game!

Simply guess the game shown picture (called a chop) and if you get it right, its your turn to test others. If you've guessed correctly, you can immediately find a game screenshot then upload it somehow (ImageShack is good) and post it in this topic for others to guess.

As the person who has chopped, you may give hints as time passes if nobody is guessing or guessing correctly.

Rules

* If you are entitled to post a chop (you guessed the last chop correctly and the chop poster approved), you must post a chop of a screenshot that is considerably smaller than the screenshot (see other people's chops for reference). The chop must also not be named '.jpg' as that gives away the answer.

* When you post a chop for everyone to guess, you must post a reply to any answers within 2 days (48 hours) from the time the answer was given and you should do so before the chop ends saying nobody guessed it right or saying who guessed it right.

* If someone has guessed a chop correctly and it has been confirmed, they should post a new chop within 2 days (48 hours) of confirmation or tell the others that they would like someone else to chop. If the person who guessed the chop correctly doesn't decide on anything within 2 days (48 hours) of the answer being confirmed, then anyone may post another chop.

thats from a different forum where they play this game, I lost my original set of rules.

Tk5SF.png

Bye bye 30 pages?

Are we starting again? or would it be better to re-post the thread and lock this one.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• 2 weeks later...