Buying waterfall Landscape Sig Payment Inside.

Jlr

Hey guys, i'm looks for a neat waterfall siggy, I can only pay 100k, do to the fact i hardly play any more and don't have much gp. I will also display the works of artist by letting them place made by ur name. I would Only like my name on it. Sizes can very from 300x100 to 300x150.

Sorry for the payment not being to much but its all i can afford.

Edit: Also paying for a 2nd and 3rd place now, 2nd will get 50k and 3rd will get 35k.

1st: 100k

2nd:50k

3rd:35k

Text to be on sig: Made by: sig maker name

My rs name: Jlr

Thanks everyone, if you have any questions let me know.

standings:

1st:Demoris

2nd:Colavanor

3rd:Chen the man

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm just the waterfall, i dont really like animated sigs to much anymore.

Thanks dude, hope to see some nice work :P

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

ok here are some comments.

Chen the man: sorry i'm looking for more of a bryce, terregen type piece not a picture, sorry.

colavanor: it looks pretty good but it just seems to be missing something. Maybe try makning the sky a bit more visable and add some stars and a moon?

Demoris: looks great, The best i think at this point but the waterfall looks a little out of place. Maybe try something different with the waterfall? Also could you try a different font? Something a little more fancy. I'm lovin the water but could you raise the picture a little so i can see a bit more of the mountains.(just a little higher)

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

Guest idpup

Here is my shot...

Let me know what ya think...

Thanks

IDPUP :)

waterfall-sig.jpg

Demoris: looking much much better, only thing i'm still not liking is the font. I don't know why but could you maybe try something like black chancery or something along those lines of font. Also If you notice at the top of the waterfall it narrows off, could you try and make it just a lil wider, if not it still looks great.

Idpup: Looks great also, Only thing i'm not liking is the font for some strange reason. I like the reflection in the water but for some reason the font just dosn't seem to fit. Could you possibly try changing it.

I like em both so much, its hard to decide, After these changes are made and if no one else enters by lets say wednesday, ill make my decision.

Thanks guys, Ur doing great jobs!

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

Do i look like I'm a give-upper?? Noooo way. Even though this is my first ever landscape with terragen I want to compete with it...against some really good siggies.

maa2.jpg

And since I hated to turn it so gd small, I'll post the original sized.

maa.jpg

(notice the wave effect that can't be seen in the sig :evil: )

wow nice sig! It is such a close run, the only thing wrong with it that i can see is that is seems to be missing something. I'm not sure what but give me some time to think.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

Got that feeling too and added some clouds. I'm so noob at terra, that I had to add the rays and the sun in PS :wink: . Im not completely satisfied with the rainbow...ill mb make it much thinner and bigger...some it surrounds the valley in a way.