Cup's Journal [FTP]

cup65miningni3.png

*sigh*

Getting bored?

If so, why not do some Fist of Guthix, or Clan Wars instead. You got the combat levels for it, so use them. Or you could work on your ranged, and focus on mining later. Leveling your mining straight from 60-70 was a hell for me, really.

Oh, and I have 42 runecrafting now. I really didn't want to get my mining to level 50, so I chose runecrafting instead.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wai so sad?

Only 70 Total Levels behind me :shock: :shock:

Was extremely tired. :)

Grats on 65 Mining. :thumbsup:

New bank picture pl0x? :geek: =P~

Thanks. :) I might take a new one, but its nothing special.

Getting bored?

If so, why not do some Fist of Guthix, or Clan Wars instead. You got the combat levels for it, so use them. Or you could work on your ranged, and focus on mining later. Leveling your mining straight from 60-70 was a hell for me, really.

Oh, and I have 42 runecrafting now. I really didn't want to get my mining to level 50, so I chose runecrafting instead.

I was just really tired. Sleep helped a bunch. I might try out those minigames. But I like sticking with one skill at a time. Leaving mining at 65 would kill me.

Damn. :(

Hehe.

Congrats on 65 mining! You're doing great! ::'

Thank you very much. :D

You've done a lot of progress, keep it up. ::'

Thanks, Lit. Nice to see you still browse TIF.

___

20k from 66 mining. Going on vacation from Sunday-Wednesday.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

You'll be mining Addy ore before you know it. :thumbsup:

Indeed. :)

Cup! I am active again, but I never see you online anymore. :( Get online, ASAP!

Was on vacation, but I'll be looking for you online. :)

___

Spent some time doing the new rc minigame. My teams weren't that good, so I only came away with 2k or so tokens. Working towards the outfit. :D

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Got the blue runecrafting outfit with 1k tokens to spare (didn't buy the hat). Back to mining.

Man, I still haven't even been to the mini game yet. I should go... Anyways, good luck with your Mining. :)

Got the blue runecrafting outfit with 1k tokens to spare (didn't buy the hat). Back to mining.

Man, I still haven't even been to the mini game yet. I should go... Anyways, good luck with your Mining. :)

Its alright. Kind of gets annoying when your whole team quits and you don't stand a chance. :( Thanks for the support.

I support 100%

another f2p main

i was a skiller but i decided to become a main =)

add me

XBZB <---Name

Yep, same thing happened to me. Decided to turn it into a main. Added. :D

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Did the Lumbridge/Draynor achievment diary. I completely forgot that it existed. Used the experience lamps on mining, and eventually got this:

cup66miningbn9.png

First level in a while.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Loving the even combat stats, gratz. :D

Me too. :D Thanks.

Congrats on the two Level Up's Cup ::'

Hey, thanks Frea. <3:

Hey Cup, I just wanted to drop in an let you know I've quit. Best of luck to you. I'll still be on TIF sometimes, but never RuneScape.

Ooo... Sad day. I was wondering when you would get on RuneScape again so we could talk. But, looks like that won't happen. I hope to see you around TIF, like you said. Sad to see my first friend in RuneScape quit. :cry:

___

Well, I've known myself for sticking at one skill until I get my goal. For example, since I am going for all 70 noncombats right now, I would get 60-70 mining without training other skills. Yet, this really holds me back, and is disadvantageous, especially since mining is extremely slow. Thus, I am going to train whatever noncombat skills I want, whenever I want. I will still get all noncombats to 70, but I will be hopping from skill to skill.

So, its likely I'll be woodcutting for a bit now. Uneven stats for the while will be for the loss, though. Big time.

EDIT:

cup49magicmx2.png

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Well, I don't think I'll be able to keep up this blog, since school is starting. I'll continue to play RuneScape when I can, I just won't be posting my achievements here anymore. I'll bring this blog back at the beginning of next summer if I feel like it.

Until then.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Awww...I am sorry to hear that you cannot continue with this :cry: Best of luck with everything Cup, don't forget to say in though ;)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 3 months later...