A real test.

eatrunearrow

For eveyones convenience here are gidions stats from the hiscore list.

Attack-71

Defence - :o Not on the list...

strength-80

Hp-73

smithing-50

Everything else is not on the list...

What relevance does that have? My stats are immaterial to my argument. If you like, feel free to look up my old main 'Nuclearpain' which I lost last time I quit.

Gidion's a zerker, what's your point?

If you laugh at your own jokes in in poor taste and only goes to prove that they aren't funny. Odd how quick it went from "You're the only one who found it funny" to "I'm the only one who found it funny".

So basically you're saying i'm not funny? Thanks for the insight. It really means a lot to me...

It changed to "I'm the only one who found it funny" because that's what the reactions in this thread has shown.

Is my learning irritating you?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and the pic made me lol. 8-)

Thanks, got a lot more fail pics where that came from...

Anywho, I completely agree that everyone can play however they like, but it seems that working on two specific skills just doesn't work. Now with everyone complaining about BH being nonskiller friendly, I have gotten used to making fun of Skillers because they just are usually the definition of idiots usually.

And I believe that post by highlanders was full of sarcasm...when I read it, I just feel that there is a little limpness in the words...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Anywho, I completely agree that everyone can play however they like, but it seems that working on two specific skills just doesn't work. Now with everyone complaining about BH being nonskiller friendly, I have gotten used to making fun of Skillers because they just are usually the definition of idiots usually.

What do you mean by 'skillers'? I always understood that term to refer to players who mainly focus noncombat skills...

making fun of Skillers because they just are usually the definition of idiots usually

Don't do that.

Stereotyping isn't cool...

And I believe that post by highlanders was full of sarcasm...when I read it, I just feel that there is a little limpness in the words...

I believe that too, but it was funny.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"