Fooman's Blog

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So I got this other cape that lets me farm herb better. I guess that is good.

j6bUg.png

Also I used a lamp on smithing because I'm poor. Maybe I need to get stds or something.

9k4Xw.png

Also a reminder that leik is mean. It's been a few months

Foooman.png

i never die like mean noobs

so i want to get a raper so that i can get stds for money. but dung sucks and like i went to world 100 something with all the bads because i am bad and it was just a bunch of noobs spamming for leeches or some shit. idk it was not ppl playing dung which is what i wanted to do

so i played a dung by myself and then i went back to farming my toadflaxes with my new cape. then i came back in like 2 hours to farm my toadflaxes in and its like you can turn in a challenge. so i was like cool and then i walked around burthorpe for like 20 minutes trying to find the guy to get my free stuff from. they really need to stop making it hard to find shit. then i got a dung level. i'm the best dung in rs now

rjeIz.png

Foooman.png

Been playing some Herblore Habitat last couple days. Finally got the pants I needed to complete the set.

GlQM4.png

I also got a Herblore level from that run.

NGbIf.png

Then I went on to catch all the God Jadinkos to get the teleport mask.

T1neE.png

Now I'm just catching Zamorak Jadinkos because I know the combo to get them to show up on the little island. Does anyone have an estimate as to how many I need to get 99 hunter from 83?

Foooman.png

About 230 or so 3dosed pots. Gonna need a lot less though since I went by a rate of 180k xp/hr, which is very low.

also, ur mean

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

So I'm almost set for 99 Hunter. I got a hunter level while getting the Zamorak Vines. Also, these lizards keep [bleep]ing up my marshmellow traps and this fat ass bear gets in the way all the time (Bear is fatter than Leik).

Q5yAO.png

I then went and collected all the Corrupt Vines for the Juju Hunter potions. I started growing my Erzile herbs, and I'm up to 18 of those. Here's my vines and seeds.

t1V0o.png

Then I ran into the problem of needed 80 farmer to plant these seeds of the Zamorak potion. So, short term goal is to get 80 farm. I will probably just plant pineapple trees and continue to grow toadflaxes because I'm poor.

Foooman.png

Been in relax mode for a few days. Just doing the run for pineapples and toadflaxes. I kind of feel like I should finish off mining and smithing before I move onto Hunter.

0GhqU.png

Foooman.png

• 2 months later...