Summer Update

Guest r3dh3adkid

Guest r3dh3adkid

well summer is here (or about to be here) for alot of us. The logical thing to do would be to release a major update or something to draw more people to play to the game.

A new skill was just released not to long ago, so the chances for a new skill to be released again are pretty low (atleast thats what I think).

A new quest seems to be released every month or every 2 weeks, so there could be some big quests coming out. I predict that it will be bigger than Desert Treasure if there is a major quest to come out.

A new dragon item also might come out this summer. I suspect that it will be either a Dragon Large Helmet or a Dragon Kite Shield, I am leaning more towards the large helmet tho.

A new area also might be released, im thinking maybe it will be somewhere in the wilderness sence it hasnt gotten an update in a while. It might also be a new island for us. If it is a new island i hope for it to be a ice island where you can have snowball wars (as a minigame) and such.

[EDIT]

I also thought about this. If you can be poisioned why not Burn or Bleeding (thought about this after playing Metal Gear Soild 3 8) )

I dunno I just thought id throw the idea out there

Oh I have a suggestion, hows about a new f2p update it could be the biggest one ever. :D
um :roll: why would they want to attract people to f2p, they want cash, f2p is suppose to be like a free trial to get you to pay

Oh I have a suggestion, hows about a new f2p update it could be the biggest one ever. :D
um :roll: why would they want to attract people to f2p, they want cash, f2p is suppose to be like a free trial to get you to pay

Hey a big portion of their money comes from the ads. So if more worlds are full they will add more f2p servers meaning more ads.

Hey a big portion of their money comes from the ads. So if more worlds are full they will add more f2p servers meaning more ads.

And iam sure half of the F2P'ers actually click the ads? :roll:

And iam sure half of the F2P'ers actually click the ads? :roll:

still beats f2p pking, with that desert treasure staff in f2p wilderness, its deadly mate!

TA: Tea Drinker's Anonymous

Delectable tea or deadly poison...

Guest r3dh3adkid

I dont think that any more updates should be made to f2p unless they've been in p2p for atleast a year

I seriously dont think that many people every click on the ads, I myself have only clicked the ads maybe twice in the whole time ive ever been playing and ive been playing RS from when it started (before I lost my old name)

Hey, maybe f2p does need updates to attract new players. Think about it; new f2p updates = more f2p players = new members when the new f2p players get hooked and want more. It's a simple equation.

Now, for f2p dragon; doubt it. I wouldn't want it anyway; I just got full Rune and feel powerful and I really don't want to have to go through that trouble again, even to just get one dragon item.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Hey, maybe f2p does need updates to attract new players. Think about it; new f2p updates = more f2p players = new members when the new f2p players get hooked and want more. It's a simple equation.

Now, for f2p dragon; doubt it. I wouldn't want it anyway; I just got full Rune and feel powerful and I really don't want to have to go through that trouble again, even to just get one dragon item.

--Darg--

nah...

more f2p updates leads to:

more annoying kids on the game

more f2p updates leads to:

noone wants to be a member because they already have most the members stuff

more P2P updates lead to:

f2p newbs wanting to be P2P for 'leet stoof'

more P2P updates lead to:

more annoying 11 year olds asking for "free stoof"

so much for the saying "you get what you pay for". why do f2pers want more? how hard is it to pay $5US p/month or goto one of those pay for surfing website and have them pay it into ur paypal account?

personally im still f2p, 2 reasons. the first is i dont care that much about losing a runescape account in proportion to having a credit card keylogged and i cant find (or b bothered looking for) a website that pays u for surfing that pays into ur paypal account. and the second reason is in f2p you have all you need. theres enough armor and weaps and alot of the pking wars r held on f2p

edit: damn typos

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

I think f2p should get a dragon wepon because there are a lot of people who want dragon but arent allowed to be a member.

now that is a pure stupidity. I am also f2p, and want to play. Dragon weapons and armours are for members only. I'm waiting till i go to university, or graduate university and get credit card of my own and pay for it. So dragon weapons, never

Guest r3dh3adkid

I agree can we drop this P2P vs. F2P and focus and what I originally posted.

Does anyone agree or disagree with the original topic?

How the hell has this turned from an update thread into a f2p vs p2p thread?!

GROW UP THE LOT OF YER!

I like how you say grow up, yet you youerself are not exactly up to par with maturity....

i don't think that jagex is gona release dragon full helm or kitelike u suggested but maybe the snow idea, as a lil wile back jagex said about a new snow area with penguins, and a snow ball mini game would be fun :P .

and to all the choobs that think f2p is just a free trail, p2p is just an expansion pack f2p is a complete game but p2p has many extras and bonus' and anway f2p runescape was aroud for ages before they added cammalot and fletching and made u pay for them :evil:

Guest r3dh3adkid
i don't think that jagex is gona release dragon full helm or kitelike u suggested but maybe the snow idea, as a lil wile back jagex said about a new snow area with penguins, and a snow ball mini game would be fun :P .

and to all the choobs that think f2p is just a free trail, p2p is just an expansion pack f2p is a complete game but p2p has many extras and bonus' and anway f2p runescape was aroud for ages before they added cammalot and fletching and made u pay for them :evil:

Do you remember how long ago it was when Jagex said there would be a snow area? Its not that I dont believe you its just that I would like to read it myself.

Do you remember how long ago it was when Jagex said there would be a snow area? Its not that I dont believe you its just that I would like to read it myself.

behind the scenes 31st March 2004 - Upcoming RuneScape updates

New areas:

# A viking style area, including a new quest and town.

# A large 'frozen lands' area including penguins, mammoths, polar bears and more.

# A pyramid quest in the desert full of traps, treasure and mummys .

# A barrows of the undead area to explore and find new equipment.

# Some good training areas designed for rangers.

f2p got a update :evil: us p2p pay for our updates if you weant updates buy them! otherwise shut up

Guest r3dh3adkid

behind the scenes 31st March 2004 - Upcoming RuneScape updates

New areas:

# A viking style area, including a new quest and town.

# A large 'frozen lands' area including penguins, mammoths, polar bears and more.

# A pyramid quest in the desert full of traps, treasure and mummys .

# A barrows of the undead area to explore and find new equipment.

# Some good training areas designed for rangers.

Oh yes, now I remember when they made that update.

WOO that means that the "Frozen Lands" area is the next update because its the only one left haha

I think f2p should get a dragon wepon because there are a lot of people who want dragon but arent allowed to be a member.

now that is a pure stupidity. I am also f2p, and want to play. Dragon weapons and armours are for members only. I'm waiting till i go to university, or graduate university and get credit card of my own and pay for it. So dragon weapons, never

um you dont need credit card to pay...why dont u pay by cash through mail? u just follow steps then get a secure envelope write the adress they give eu put 8 dollars, well 5 bucks plus delivery but still 8 bucks is cheap and send it to them and in about max 1 week depends where u live you will be a member. I do this, and i recommend for those who cant pay by credit card, pay by cash is easy, and if ur parents dont want u to pay for members, just sneak it to the mail box :) u can send money for whole year if u like or monthly :D

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png