Ava's Accumulator

heavyc1

As most of you know, Ava's Accumulator "forages" arrows. However, it can get quite annoying having to drop the arrows when I don't need any.

So I propose that there be an option to turn the accumulator on/off while still giving the ranged bonus.

Heavyc1.png

heavyc1.png

Thanks Draynor.net!

Yeah i support this. It's so annoying at metal drags or sara gwd.. you have the choice of dropping a steel arrow every couple of minutes or losing an inv space to them. At both those places inv space is at a premium so it becomes a pain in the butt to keep droppin individual arrows.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

If you can tell me a way to add this option with making it inconvienent when not using the Accumulator I support. It can be very annoying, but also it doesn't really take that much time to drop one arrow.

• 3 weeks later...
No support. While its annoying, what are you really in a rush to pick up? You only loot after GWD are dead, and loot most monsters obviously after they are dead...

I go to gwd and use bones to peaches. do you have any idea how annoying it is to eat and try to keep as many bones in an inv while useless arrows keep showing up?

same thing while at irons/steels. i always have a ton of stuff like pots/charms and 1 spot to bury the d bones. i have to keep that spot filled w/ a bone or an arrow takes it's spot and half the time i'll bury it and immediately an arrow shows up. Personally, i stopped using arrows altogether a lonngg time ago. Bolts ftw. :mrgreen:

Why not just put them in your bank? Or you mean when you're far away from a bank?

and yes gwd/irons are quite far away, and leaving every time i get an arrow isn't much of an option ::'

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

frznflames.png