Ranged Max Hit Calc [COMPLETE]

There's a thread floating around somewhere were we have been asking for data. However, we don't have enough information to do anything with it.

Eeep. I'm betting that thread vanished with the forum reset? >.<

If someone's energetic, I urge you to search google for a cache of it ... hate to lose whatever we had!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

from what i saw on the google cache i only looked on first page tho unless i missed it there was no existing info on bolt max hits

but if u would like since im only f2p got 69 range i can start logging my max hits and the xp u get when u hit certain damages

OTMSigXD.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=692325

That's the origional not the cached, seems it was older than 3 months. Some of the submissions are likely missing, however.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I think it would make more sense to continue posting on that one, actually. Which would bump it up to where others can see it. :)

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Thanks for bumping the topic. :)

People are wanting to know what else we need, basically.

Looks like we need someone to collate the data collected thus far, if that makes any sense? I have the attention span of a squirrel, so I can't do it ... a volunteer would be great (crewbie or not).

It's possible that Allbogs (our calculator Crewbie) has already been collecting this data, so maybe we can check in with him - he usually turns up on Tuesdays.

Thanks for bumping the topic. :)

People are wanting to know what else we need, basically.

Looks like we need someone to collate the data collected thus far, if that makes any sense? I have the attention span of a squirrel, so I can't do it ... a volunteer would be great (crewbie or not).

It's possible that Allbogs (our calculator Crewbie) has already been collecting this data, so maybe we can check in with him - he usually turns up on Tuesdays.

I have it all collated; and I just found the spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... 56bg&hl=en

That is what we have so far.

nh.jpg

is this the charts for just plain bolts cause if it is it is quite in complete and for some reason it saws u hit higher with rune at a lower level then another

The chart was for all of the data that was posted in the thread. There is no guarantee that it was all correct. Obviously, one of the rune hit amounts is incorrect.

nh.jpg

• 3 months later...

... the point of this is not to look at other sites and use their information its a player created calculator that would show max hits of all bolts non enchanted or tipped levels 1-99 regardless if another site still has it as u may know we cant use other sites information hence us gathering it ourselves sides we doing pretty well just need rune bolt stuff and we good and dragon bolt i guess didnt remember that one

OTMSigXD.png

• 2 weeks later...

If it's on a Wiki the information's public domain and can thus be used by us without even having to ask permission. No reason to do all the work yourself when it's already available to the public. If it turns out to be incorrect, we can adjust our calc, and the wiki can adjust it's information.

I also see my name mentioned here, but to my knowledge another crewmember was already on it. The pvp update has given me ample work for the moment, anyway ::'

• 4 months later...

You guys should rewrite the ranged max hit calculator in JavaScript so the source and thus the formula is publicly viewable. That way people with mathematical knowledge could be more helpful. There's no reason to keep it secret; that was tried with the combat calculator but ended up being useless since the formula was known elsewhere.

I could help if you like.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

• 11 months later...

With the release of the updated Ranged Max Hit Calc, there is an extensive list of almost every method of range training available. Thanks for all the data provided. If there are any questions or suggestion regarding the calculator, please don't hesitate to post them. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*