summer money~ need more help!!!

Great_one

well its summer time again. this summer i have plans to get a high level range, and a high level summoning. both of these will require a good amount of money. i want to acumulate 40-45m gp in a matter of 30-40 days. i am willing to put a gaurantied 5 hours a day into this, i will do more when i can get on(even though most of the extra time will be makeup for weekends and days when i have to mow the lawn durring te day(-1.5hour)

so what im looking for

40-45m in 150-200 hours of play

that translates to nothing less than 200k/hour

i am willing to do anything 200k/hour+ if it gets skill xp

i am willing to do anything 400k/hour+ if it gets NO skill xp

here are my stats

Great_one330.png

ps. i really cant stand avans :wall:

Y_Z.png

My suggestion: do slayer:

gets you decent charms

gets you quite some good drops (also do all lvl3 clues yo get)

is nice skill-xp

if you can stand boredom: make teletabs in your house (using your butler; you can make about 960 tabs an hour if conentrated)

farm some ranarrs or snaps

do kingdommanaging

right well for a start( assuming you have some money now) i'd say grow ranarrs while doing other things, there going give you a nice amount of profit. In fact if you don't mind runecrafting you could craft nats( or laws, which are worth more) via the abyss while at the same time growing ranarrs? Even if you buy essence, super compost etc i'm confident you'd get over 200k an hour.

You'll get 170-200k an hour from crafting runes and then every 75mins( plus a few mins to harvest the herbs) you'll probably get..

(we'll say roughly 7 herbs a harvest, use magic secaturs)

7x6.4k( Ge price last i looked although it could have changed a bit)= 44.8k

ranarr seed= roughly 24k

so 20.8k profit per seed, assuming you use 5 herb patches=104k profit per herb round.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

ideas i already have

w/ xp

-c balls(not good money atm but hoping steel price goes down)

-avans ~250-300k/hour (hate them)

w/o xp

-snape grass useing lunars ~400k/hour

-tanning hides(need gp/hour and a guide on how to buy/sell)

Y_Z.png

so how much an hour is tabs? and yea i do mtk already but i use most of the resorces from it. rannars are always good(i do have to get secutars though) and as for slayer it is good charms and xp and all but i will be doing alot of slayer later in the summer and it is not of my worry right now unless there is a way to make 200k/hour with it. and i dont mind crafting laws. i just need a setup

Y_Z.png

ok well i prefer abyssal crafting even when it is laws so I'll give you a setup for that

Wear the spotted cape( you can't wear spottier but it wont be too much of an issue)

Wear boots of lightness

Wear nothing else since you won't be able to access the law rift.

I'd suggest using a spirit terrorbird over an abyssal creature because the infinite run is better then the extra 7 spaces IMO, although you could try using both familiars and see which you prefer( you'd need some super energy pots to drink while you bank if you don't use a terrorbird).

Using one essence space for the terrorbird scrolls is worth it IMO since as you have no armour to protect you from damage you'll want to be running all the time really.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

May i suggest, whilst the prices are high, you do a few hours of good solid granite mining (500g pieces)

prices yesterday were 1602gp ea, you can get 27 in 8 minutes (at 63 mining) which translates to roughly 400k an hour, plus pretty decent mining xp, (id saying its better than powermining iron sometimes)

To do this efficiently, you need a camulet, gained from the quest Enahkras Lament, just gather 40-50 buckets of dung from the camels in Pollnivneach, use them on your camulet everytime it runs out of charges, and also get a fair few dueling rings for castlewars tele..

Take with you 1 waterskin (full) and wear full desert gear and your pickaxe..

mine untill u have a full invent of 500g granite pieces, tele to castlewars, bank, tele back to the rocks..

Simple no?

ix_lexi_ix.png

i still need more help!!! i tried rcing. cant really stand it to much :wall: also tried the granite thing i found it to be about like 230k an hour but i am not to find of it eather :wall: i might give avans another chance after i do the edgars ruse (or whatever it is) quest for tollhlm tele(sp?) but yea i need more help.

how much xp would sharks be at 76 fishing with say keeping it up at 78-81 with pies?

any other ideas?

Y_Z.png

Monster Hunt!

Monster Hunting is an awesome way to make money, I've made 100M++ from it.

You have the stats to do it if you have a decent team, So you should really look into it. God Wars and Dagannoth Kings would be your best bet.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

i already do a little monster hunting but so far with my clan. 10 trips to different gdws bosses = one zammy spear-.-

and i want to do sara godwars whitch is what im making money for range.

and how much is yews/hour at my wc with d ax?

Y_Z.png