18 June Funorb Update: Arcanists

Ravenkana

As RuneScape applies the final touches to the upcoming graphical improvement, the FunOrb team have been busy revamping their most popular game. The free to play and multiplayer game 'Arcanists' has now received a large chunk of new content.

They have created some new maps to master, including one that takes its cues from Mos Le'Harmless. More spells are on offer, including two new spellbooks - Sea and Nature - while familiars have been introduced, which could turn current Arcanist tactics on their head.

With more Achievements to unlock and awards to obtain, there's plenty new to play in Arcanists.

FunOrb is a website created by Jagex, makers of RuneScape, which offers a diverse selection of games for you try out and play for free.

Before you shoot me for bringing up FunOrb on a Runescape fan site, I must remind you I found this on the Runescape Front Page...

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Hmm, sounds interesting me thinks. Although, this stone age computer won't allow me to play Arcanists properly. #-o

True,with all the new actions then before,it tends to lag for 1-2 secs when someone does a particular spell.Although that has to do more with my internet speed then computer.

Hmm, sounds interesting me thinks. Although, this stone age computer won't allow me to play Arcanists properly. #-o

True,with all the new actions then before,it tends to lag for 1-2 secs when someone does a particular spell.Although that has to do more with my internet speed then computer.

I hate your text. So childish and hard to read

Locked... While funorb is a Jagex created site, it is not Runescape and as such any discussion about it should be in the offtopic section of our forums rather than the "Runescape, General Discussion" section. The fact that you saw it on the front page of Runescape does not make it runescape related. Feel free to recreate your topic in Offtopic.

~Turtlefemm--Tip.it forum moderator

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle