what should i do???

stealshot

i was away for basic training last summer for 30 may to 10 aug. my account was stolen someone played on it and did some account sharing and real world trading. now it has been baned. my first appeal or how ever u spell it was denied because they said they had evidence that i was in control at the time. im not going to wast my last appeal until i figure out what i should do. i had one idea but i doubt that would work. it is to scan a copy of my military orders for basic training. would this work. or does any one have any other ideas. but if i dont get it back i will leave the runescape community for ever. some one pls help i love runescape but im not going through all the trouble of making a new account.

stealshot.png

stealshot.png

What is your plan? I dont quite understand what you mean.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

you can try it but don't get your hopes up...i always thought that it was a computer that scans through all the appeals players sent to jagex and randomly accepts or denies them...i was saw a video where this guy wrote lots of vulgarities and profanities in his appeal and amazingly they unbanned him o.O but you could try...i would like to find out the results =P

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

Yeah, I agree with Davidium, its worth a shot, but I'm pretty sure Jagex really doesn't even look at appeals. But if by chance someone actually does glance at your appeal, I would think a copy of your military orders would get their attention :thumbsup:

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

ok i got my military orders in. now how should i send them to jagex i dont want to send it to them in the appeal because it would ruin the officalness of the document. and i cant find a place to send them. to on there site how should i send it them. any help would be great.

stealshot.png

stealshot.png

ok i got my military orders in. now how should i send them to jagex i dont want to send it to them in the appeal because it would ruin the officalness of the document. and i cant find a place to send them. to on there site how should i send it them. any help would be great.

I'd say send it to Jagex through an E-mail, but you'd have to find that somewhere... Maybe mail a copy through the mail... I wish they still had customer support, that question would be PERFECT there.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

I was about to suggest that you actually call and try to talk to someone, but from what Woodcut said it sounds like they don't have a call center :shock: I'd say go knock on the front doors of jagex Towers until someone comes out...but airfare and what not could be expensive...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Once scaned upload then on imageshack and in the appeal send them then link and a short description of what happend, you could also send it though the mail (Not E-mail... Though you could try) to them, its not like they could look past that... Make the envelope red with big white letters that say "READ" on the front.

Or if you have a memeber account make a post on the forums granted it'll be locked or deleted but someone may read it.

I got a quick question is your account even worth "saving" I mean if none of the stats are above 40 then just try and restart if not and you got a couple 99's then SORRY and GOODLUCK!

~ Captainkidd

Yeah, after going to the official site for Jagex, I cannot find anyway to contact them... Did you use your Final Chance appeal?

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Theres only 3 emails they check. Their main one, the gallery one, and their letters for postie pete. So.....Your done for? I don't know about that link you send them, if they notice a link, they don't look at it i think. Incase it's a virus or something. The main one, nobody knows, but i bet they have one. The gallery one, you send in your pictures if you want them in the gallery, and the letters if you want postie pete to read it and mail it so that the npc can "answer".

Uh.. good luck?