What's best with trimmed smith cape? Blurite sword help plz!

corbud

The castle wars swords look almost the same as the bluerite sword, just with a red hilt instead of blue. The second level sword takes much longer to get, but has a light blue hilt, if you want to get that picky. There is no way to reobtain a lost bluerite sword. Since you are becoming a member once you get the cape, you have a large array of options. You said the cape is brown with yellow trim? Splitbark is brown, but it's a bit light. Guilded is yellow and pricey, but it'd look nice with a a trimmed smithing cape, leather boots, leather gloves, and a bronze scimmy. There is a golden helm, but you have to do the between a rock quest to wear it. There isn't much other brown armor other then bronze... there is the fremennik shield and dark brown fremennik shirt, but you have to finish fremennik trials to wear them.

quit

The only problem is that the smithing cape isn't even brown, crafting one is brown with gold trim, but smithing one is grayish black, someone else said it was brown -.- Any ideas for that? Thanks for sword advice by the way, I just might get one of those.....

Corbud.png

corbud.png

1673rd person to 99 smithing! Monday, June 30th, 2008

I tried getting blurite again :cry:

I failed :cry:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Don't worry. Just get one of the castlewars swords, the white/blue one looks almost identical.

And good luck on 99 smithing 8-)

oh and don't wear super rich outfits, just keep it plain and simple so the skillcape really shines.

just wear nothing else and choose some basic clothes that look good with it.

Simplicity always looks the best.