What's best with trimmed smith cape? Blurite sword help plz!

corbud

I was curious what people think would be the best armor to go with the trimmed smithing cape, I would prefer if the armor was non members and was not over 1m.....I would just say black g, but i wanna see what u people think....

I also wanted to know if anybody knows of a way I can get a blurite sword, because I did the quest already and dropped the extra sword I made for myself.....Just hoping there is a way I can get it back :(

P.S. If any pictures available at all with trimmed smithing cape or armor that would best match, feel free to post it, I would much appreciate it!!! I'm 98 smithing right now, so I am workin on getting 99, then members for the first time :)

Corbud.png

corbud.png

1673rd person to 99 smithing! Monday, June 30th, 2008

If you didn't get a second blurite sword during the quest then you cannot get another. however silver light is would work (Maybe?).

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If you didn't get a second blurite sword during the quest then you cannot get another. however silver light is would work (Maybe?).

Actually you can go mine another blurite and take it to the dwarf, and he'll make you one.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

the smithing cape is a dark brown with a yellowish trim.

Corbud, your f2p right? what are you making, and how much do you lose?

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

Ok, lots of things going on here haha....

The cape is Grayish-black with a gold trim on the sides and shoulders....

I am 100% f2p, but once I get the lvl to 99, I will get mems for cape.....

Thanks for the blurite advice, wasn't planning on that going with smith cape, but who knows.....

I lost more money than I could keep track of haha, I am gonna say it was 50m at minimum though.....

Great help so far, more items to go with smithing cape plz?

Corbud.png

corbud.png

Oh I almost forgot! I smithed steel pretty much the whole time, except for when I couldn't in the lower lvls, and I did iron for about 5k bars in between some where, but iron was a little too slow for my liking, so I went back to steel....

Corbud.png

corbud.png

Actually you can go mine another blurite and take it to the dwarf, and he'll make you one.

You could? Since when?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You could? Since when?

I was under the impression you could only do that during the quest as well.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Haha, now I'm really curious, but I don't think he would just say you can bring more ores and get one for the fun of it......but then again, the others wouldn't say you couldn't for the fun of it either......hmmm, looks like I might have to go get some and check if it works.....

Corbud.png

corbud.png

You could? Since when?

I was under the impression you could only do that during the quest as well.

It says on the tip.it guide that you cannot. I will go test it out though, as Blurite is sexy <3:

ojdv.jpg

Haha, thanks Frea, and yeah it's sexy, that's why I am gonna get it :) I also have the silverlight, which can hit 19's on demons and dragons, which is the same as me with rune 2h \'

Corbud.png

corbud.png

I always had the impression that you could mine blurite whenever you want...

(for instance, the blurite c' bow, not requiered for any quest)

So, i think you can mine the ore, smelt the ore, just can't remake the blade.

Although, i wish and think that you can remake it...but tip.it database is usually right. :wall:

I had two blurite ores and 2 iron bars, but it appears you cannot make another blurite sword, so if you don't keep the first one you had, you can't have a blurite sword ever again..... :(

Corbud.png

corbud.png

I had two blurite ores and 2 iron bars, but it appears you cannot make another blurite sword, so if you don't keep the first one you had, you can't have a blurite sword ever again..... :(

You can, you have to drop the first sword, make a second then pick the first back up.

ojdv.jpg

You can, you have to drop the first sword, make a second then pick the first back up.

I think he meant after the quest.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I wonder if it's tradable... :pray:

Its not

I am just wondering but what is your second 99 going to be. Because it looks to me like your cape is going to be un-trimmed.

Foth.png

I will just finish cooking like 8 trillion other people, only reason is for the trimming else I wouldn't do it at all......I am hoping to get 99 crafting in the future too.....would be really nice, and as far as member items go, I would rather just have only cape be members.....I will only have members for 1 month to get cape and some xp maybe, but I wanna keep stats 100% f2p, may seem dumb, but not for me...

Corbud.png

corbud.png

Haha, thanks Frea, and yeah it's sexy, that's why I am gonna get it :) I also have the silverlight, which can hit 19's on demons and dragons, which is the same as me with rune 2h \'

you probably dont use rune 2 hander often then, as silverlight has no affect on dragons, and same power as rune long on demons(i think)

2Xeo5.png

Ross_the_knight, I found this right on this very site......

Used to kill Delrith, the demon in the Demon Slayer quest, especially strong against other demons such as Lesser and Greater demons. Also used in a later quest, Shadow of the Storm.

This is about the silverlight, so I think it does have better effect \'

Corbud.png

corbud.png