omg lagg!

palas1

What do you think about people just randomaly poping with "lagg"?

It's pretty amusing to see someone after 30 minutes of silence at yaks just randomly saying "lagg". Why do you think people do this? Do they really think someone care if they just had a lagg?

Palas1.png

people complain about the dumbest things... :-#

Lol this isn't really an complain I find it more amusing then annoying, but I wanted to see what other people think about it, and why do people even do it. :wall:

Palas1.png

Lol this isn't really an complain I find it more amusing then annoying, but I wanted to see what other people think about it, and why do people even do it. :wall:

This is why you asked them, not us.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I don't know if its just me but I see it as kind of like an icebreaker, for example:

Person A: Lag

Person B: same here, its been happening all morning

Person A/C: maybe there having server problems...

etc, etc...

A bit meaningless but, meh-it works, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Two of my friends that talk to me usually talk about something that they need my opinion on and they don't like it when I take forever to answer them. They know I don't take long to think about the thing and I usually tell them lag so they understand why I wasn't answering. Thats why I say Lagg but, hey its the people who say that know why they say it..

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Its an online game...lag happens...

Chea.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

lol

this is very amuzing when they yell it in FOG. i think its the worse excuse for losing since the term "def noob"

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

Saying "omg lag" is essentially just a brief rant. Lag is frustrating. Do you think they care that you don't care? They're venting, not asking for your sympathy. Seems pointless, but then not everything in life has to have a point.

90% of the time when i say, out loud, 'lagg', its meant to be entered in either clan chat or a personal message...

...Funnily enough, its normally because of lagg i dont enter it in the desired box.

The other 10% of the time i like to break the silence.

As said lag can be a good convo starter when the server has recieved it.

An excuse when egnoring someones pms/comments.

Or for things like when hunting and all your traps drop -.- very annoying.

Mostly just to break the silence I find and it usually works.

If you dont care...ignore it or turn public chat off.

Foth.png

Saying "omg lag" is essentially just a brief rant. Lag is frustrating. Do you think they care that you don't care? They're venting, not asking for your sympathy. Seems pointless, but then not everything in life has to have a point.

+1, it's just a complaint about their lag, that's all. Ignore it.

eh, they feel frustrated that's why. I would also be annoyed if i wanted to cut a tree and my character responded only 10 seconds later. ugh! :ohnoes:

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

eh, they feel frustrated that's why. I would also be annoyed if i wanted to cut a tree and my character responded only 10 seconds later. ugh! :ohnoes:

He's referring to the thread starter complaining about the dumbest things.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I've had alot of lag in the two weeks previous to this one but haven't had any at all this week. Maybe Jagex were making server updates in preperation for the new graphics release?

illusioncardsig.gif

Scottien

Illusion Leader | Clan Europe Member | Team Nigeria Member | Ex BsE Leader | Ex MOD Member

126 F2P | 137 P2P