HTML Help

pienaple

Actually yeah, the only hard thing about CSS is cross browser compatibility. Things that look perfect in FF may be completely different in IE, and that is the thorn in the side of web developers. The rest is pretty darn simple!

Ugh yeah, I know what you mean. I'm helping doing some web design work for a company this summer and I've ran into that problem -- damn annoying.

Of course it's almost always I.E that likes to screw up and not firefox.

Tell me about it. You do one thing to make it work in IE and it screws up everything else.

Yeah. The thing I found odd is that when I do tables and valign I.E wants me to use "middle" instead of "center", yet when I do a normal align it is center.

Firefox is fine with either. :wall:

Thank god I'm not going into web development for a full time job in the future and this is just more of an internship though, [cabbage] would drive me mad. :lol:

Hey, I already have a full time job as a web designer \' Although I will be doing more promotional, logo, creative ideas, graphic design and CHILLING! I mean really it is sooo chilled, we are getting a basket ball net and bean bags in the colours of the logo \' :thumbsup:

With low wages and lost job?

Nah, full wages. Quote time.

I am going to take care and pay well my only local great designer.

The business is earning good money. (Lowest 799 for 5 pages, 4000 for e-commerence site and he gets alot of them :P )

Not for a designer, your probably thinking of a developer. Mind me asking the company?