The word "n00b" is annoying

Snapdagon

I thought I made it clear that I wasn't serious about n00b actually being censored.

This is a complaining rant about how people are idiots and "n00b" is overused. Not "OMG FIX THIS NAO JAGEX!"

Would you rather people call you something else? Say #@^*$#^%!(!^*

The world would be a terrible place without insultsl

BOO

censoring noob wont solve the problem. the word noob was created in a mmorp game (i think WoW)

if ppl cant say noob they will find ways past it or even create a new word with the same meaning.

Instead of ranting about it u could just ignore these ppl and if u have difficulties doing that then wat i would do is add them to ignore list. :thumbsup:

ps: Noob! :mrgreen:

I thought I made it clear that I wasn't serious about n00b actually being censored.

This is a complaining rant about how people are idiots and "n00b" is overused. Not "OMG FIX THIS NAO JAGEX!"

When did this happen, because even after editing your original post to make it look like you're not just whining, you still haven't hinted at this anywhere.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I think I remember a period sometime two or three years ago when noob was censored. However, n00b was not censured so it was easy to get around. The censor disappeared really quickly so I just thought it was a glitch in the censor system back then.

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

When did this happen, because even after editing your original post to make it look like you're not just whining, you still haven't hinted at this anywhere.

6th post (:

I never said I wasn't whining. I'm a teen. It's what we do.

lady_cathyer.png

lady_cathyer.png

Another one of these threads? The word "newb" in all of its forms has nearly completely lost any of its original meaning. Once used to denote newer players to a game, it has deteriorated into a derogatory term which is used so often and casually that it no longer carries any weight. Blame the internet and its obsession with fads, like the current flavor of the month: "Epic fail".

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

• 3 weeks later...
uranoobyp1.jpg

that's what the "noobs say the funniest things!" thread is for. Supposing that's a funny conversation with a noob.

Thats only a personal rant-story though. But everyday I'm a n00b. N00b for low combat, n00b for a higher combat, n00b for getting birds nests, n00b for not being able to afford a dragon item, n00b for not wanting to buy your items, and n00b for training on your monsters.

Oh and people are noobs for having high defence, for eating too much during a fight, for taking someone else's rock, for not wanting to sell their items, for ranging mossies at Crandor [just me], for cursing Varrock guards...

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

the only n00b is a n00b who thinks hes good and so calls everyone else a n00b, or someone who only calls people n00b cuz hes to moronic to think of anything more eloquent, or too lazy to change worlds.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.