Duel arena f2p? thanks for nothing.

ice age mage

duel arena is f2p because if too much stuff is p2p then the people who are f2p will get boed and stop playing. jagex would make no money and it would probably shut down without new members coming in.

also i like the idea of f2p skillcapes

why are you reading me?

stop reading me its not nice

STOP READING ME ITS NOT NICE!

HELP SOMEONES READING ME!

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

duel arena is f2p because if too much stuff is p2p then the people who are f2p will get boed and stop playing. jagex would make no money and it would probably shut down without new members coming in.

also i like the idea of f2p skillcapes

Totally not the reason they made it F2P, but if you're not going to read previous posts, you probably shouldn't be posting =\

They made it F2P to help us cope with the loss of Wilderness PKing.

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

So would you rather NOT have it?

I think you should start thinking for about 5 seconds, and realize that it was so f2pers can kill eachother for fun. They cant in bh, but they can in the duel arena. Its not about making money, its about having FUN. Do you know what fun means?

You completely missed the point of the update.

BOO

So would you rather NOT have it?

I think you should start thinking for about 5 seconds, and realize that it was so f2pers can kill eachother for fun. They cant in bh, but they can in the duel arena. Its not about making money, its about having FUN. Do you know what fun means?

You completely missed the point of the update.

You lost me. Nowhere did I say that I didn't want the Duel Arena. I couldn't care less if we had it or not, PvP is not my thing. I do realize that it's for F2Per's to duel for fun, did you not read my post?(again?) I said that it's to help us cope with the loss of Pking in the Wilderness, you know, friendly matches or not.

And your phrase "Its not about making money, its about having FUN." totally confuses me. Where did I say anything about money? What the hell are you talking about?

You completely missed the point of my post.

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

You lost me. Nowhere did I say that I didn't want the Duel Arena. I couldn't care less if we had it or not, PvP is not my thing. I do realize that it's for F2Per's to duel for fun, did you not read my post?(again?) I said that it's to help us cope with the loss of Pking in the Wilderness, you know, friendly matches or not.

And your phrase "Its not about making money, its about having FUN." totally confuses me. Where did I say anything about money? What the hell are you talking about?

You completely missed the point of my post.

Who are you? I'm pretty sure he was responding to the thread starter and the point of this thread "Thanks for nothing". Let's not make this all about yourself and keep on track with the thread shall we?

As for "thanks for nothing", you get what you pay for.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

:thumbdown:

As other people have stated, you get what you pay for. Oh, and what is that again, NOTHING.

F2P deserves absolutely nothing, and stop saying that [cabbage] that we pay by ads. I doubt most f2p'ers even click on the ads and some even block them thus breaking the rules. F2P needn't ever be updated. You get the same facilities as members in duel arena except for the tournaments, which have a variety of problems with anyway that you can see other people rant about or address.

Stop complaining, you get what you deserve. -.-

Lol, even if you did have duel tournaments, they were a big letdown anyway... they need to be refined to acheive any legit standards. :|

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.