Pendant of Armadyl

Wavemasta

I have a little 'problem': I can't find a way to retrieve the pendant of Armadyl, so I need your help :)

-During the quest, I chose the good side, so I can't get a new pendant of Lucien from Lucien

-I have no idea how to retrieve the key for quick access to the guards, my keyring is empty

-I can't talk to/attack Lucien at Edgeville, its says I've finished the quest (which I have)

-The house at McGrubor's Woods is locked, so can't enter there

-To walk via the same path as in the quest requires the pendant of Lucien, or else I "jump back in fear"

So if anyone has any idea on how to retrieve the pendant of Armadyl, I would be very happy :) (Godwars is waiting! Cookie for the one who can help!)

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

Either ask for it back from the guy who gave it to you

or

Kill people in the Dungeon place from the quest until they drop a Pendant.

I can't get to them, to get there requires either a Pendant of Lucien or the key to the house in McGrubor's Woods

qnn23r.jpg

Go recover your pendant of lucien at lucien then ;) .

It all depends on which side you chose during the quest, if you chose the side of the armadyl warriors you'll have to kill them for the key, if you chose lucien's side you can ask him for the key I believe.

2dvjurb.png

Go recover your pendant of lucien at lucien then ;) .

It all depends on which side you chose during the quest, if you chose the side of the armadyl warriors you'll have to kill them for the key, if you chose lucien's side you can ask him for the key I believe.

I can't recover the pendant from Lucien, because I'm on the side of the Armadyl Warriors. To gain access to the Armadyl Warriors again, I either need the pendant (can't get it from Lucien) or the key (who knows where to get that?)

qnn23r.jpg

You need to be at the lucien where you started the quest, the one in Ardougne.

Yup, regardless of what side you choose.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Talk to Lucien west of the river in Ardougne to get the pendent of Lucien. Go and talk to the Armadyl Warriors and they'll give you their pendant back.

Foooman.png