The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

IeatWindex

I thought it was O.K...though that final fight scene was horribly played out, the yeti's scream "We can think of no cool way for these guys to escape" and the emperor transforming into stuff does not make him cool at all...at least imhotep could kill without becoming a dragon...Some of the jokes were funny while most fell flat on their arse, and that new actress playing as Evee shows no connection at all with Brendan Frasier, which just screws a movie deeply when the main characters connection is like watching George Bush and Osama Bin Laden make a connection, it just won't happen.

Overall, a 2.5 out of 5...no more please...

In other news a new Scorpion King is coming out this month, just on DVD though which makes me wonder if its gonna be any good...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Please save yourself 10 bucks and go do something meaningful......this sucked.

I felt like I sat down then the movie was over because the plot line was so incredibly weak. Which was probably a good thing because it gave me the illusion I didn't waste as much of my life sitting through this as I actually did.

clansig7.gif

I saw it on Saturday and it was terrible. Changing actors is bad enough but changing them from English to American is even worse. The guy who played Alex was only 13 years younger than Brendan Fraiser #-o

Also there wasn't enough proper Jet Li, it could have been greatly improved with some half decent fight scenes.

I felt the ending was really rushed too as not much happened until the last 30 minutes.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Umm recently seen the first two movies on TV; and they were pretty good. Seems like they have a great cast (again) but I really don't know how they can finding weird ways to bring the mummy back. Haven't you noticed that when someone is reading a spell (or whatever they are) to save someone near the end etc; that they always dont know the last symbol? And they have to ask that funny guy. I think they need a more original way to build tension?

- Rem.

:D

Please visit our forums !! Click the link!!

Register; and get posting!

CLICK! ---> http://dantay800.com/forum1/index.php <---CLICK!

I won't be seeing this movie just because it in no way relates to the last 2 and is completely unneccesary.

I think it does because you know number 2; it was the scorpion king; I think it will be similar to that; where the mummy comes back and relates to the Dragon Emperor. If thats true; then thats weird.

Like when the mummy fights the scorpion king at the end of the last one...

- Rem.

8-)

Please visit our forums !! Click the link!!

Register; and get posting!

CLICK! ---> http://dantay800.com/forum1/index.php <---CLICK!

I saw it last week and didnt really like it either, and to think it was sold out and had to wait an hour for the next screening, I hated the actress who played Brendan Fraser's wife, cant remember her name. She was not funny even though she tried to be..

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

I saw this one the other day. It was pretty average. I didn't like it as much as the other ones, but it did keep true to the movies style.

This wasn't the greatest movie, but it wasn't the worst either.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."