What is your ideal life?

Blipo

Living in a small town in Alaska, in a 6 room cabin, with a good computer, a great internet connection, thousands of books and the woman I love. I would live a long, healty, happy life, die before my wife and children, and have a quiet funeral attended by my friends and family.

Of course, what are the chances of that happening? :(

Compared to half of these posts I'd say you've got a great shot at that happening. All you'd really need is to find a girl who'd be willing to live that life too [in retirement].

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a car, house, a job I enjoy, even if the pay isn't that good (because if you pick a job you enjoy you'll never work a day in your life ;) ) a wife, kids, that's bout it

An 11 year old with good grammar? I thought I'd never see it happen. Keep it up man, and you'll realize how much more respect people give you if you don't use netspeak.

ya, if keeps up with the good grammer he will be my hero <3:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm not really sure.

Recently, humanity has started to get on my nerves. How misanthropic. Though since I'm quite anti-social, living by myself wouldn't be too bad. However, I love technology, especially electronics. I can't live without computers, internet, video games...So that doesn't really work.

The first part would mean being like Walden. Living in a cabin, in the middle of the woods. Away from everyone else. Time to be alone, to think. Not too bad. I honestly want to try this sometime...

The second part would mean a lifestyle like my current one. In the suburbs, not too crowded, but not in the middle of nowhere. A decent sized house (Not too big), a family, a good computer, video games, etc. And a job...Something to do with video games, or a mathematician. Maybe something else.

Since this is about an ideal life, not being extremely realistic...Mix them together. A decent sized house, with a good internet connection and working electricity in the middle of the woods. Don't know about the family, that would kind of defeat the purpose. I guess I could live without it. And a job...Eh, I guess some video game jobs can be done at home.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.