Help on getting started again.

mini193

I got banned a year ago and just made a new account. He is level 8 and has members, i just need advice for getting started again. I know most things about the game, but there is just so much to do and i dont know what is best to start with. Should i just get combat up to a decent level so i can do more things or just go out into members places right away? All i really want to know is how should i start again, just what to do first and what is important to do

thanks

epic

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

there is just so much to do and its so hard to get around at this level with nothing unlocked. Ill probably train combat and do quests along with it, and skills occasionally until i get like 50 cb, then skills more

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

1. Get all reqs for F2P qusets.

2. Do all F2P quests.

3. Raise combat at least to level 50-60 through slayer (opinion about the through slayer thing).

4. Try setting goals such as, "Getting all skills 20+" and then "30+" etc.

5. If you don't like option 4, pick a skill that you like, and makes money, and train it.

6. Minigames! Everyone needs a break after training a skill, combat, etc. Because you are a member, you probably know about Castle Wars, an extremely fun minigame, where you don't HAVE to be a high level, although it helps. There are many more minigames other than C Wars. Check out Tip.it's list here: http://tip.it/runescape/?page=mini_games.htm (Fist of Guthix is a new one, that is fun and has some good rewards.)

If you have been gone for a year, I think it best to tell you (if you don't already know) that the old Wildy has been removed, all trades must now be "balanced", there is something known as the "G.E." that allows players to trade across all servers, and Jagex basically controls prices now (Unless you use junk, but if you want to learn about that, look around there are plenty of threads on it).

Hope that helps!

Big_Stingman.png

depends on what interests you really...if you are into boss hunting then train up your combat of course but if you prefer skilling then train up your skills and make a bit of cash on the way...like wc your own logs, fletch them, alch them....mine your ores, smith and smelt them, alch them...etc etc

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

In my opinion you should first do like everything non-members do. You should get a decent combat level and then you should get like 40 in every F2P skill, that way you got your fundaments to begin training all you other P2P skills. And another tip, if you go and start training your combat you should go and see a slayer master( I think you're experienced to know why...)

So I told you everything I know :) Now I can only wish you good luck on your new character. If you need help from a F2P'er you can always PM me : _Cry_Ing.

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

mini193, I recommend that you train some of your skills first, before doing much else. You're going to need some gp on the side to support multiple things early on with combat. (And a few other things, if you ignore what's below.) :geek:

BTW, wait on mining Iron until you have reached Smithing Level 30, otherwise you will end up wasting ores unnecessarily. Also, train craftin to at least level 8 to start, and then ram it upward with Bowls. You'll be glad that you unlocked 'Hard Leather' items quickly. :)

And one last thing, make sure you can Enjoy RuneScape. ::'

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)