What should I kill

beefstu

A level 35 Non-member. I am gonna be pure str after i get 40 att and 30 def. I am looking for stuff with good drops (or just rare) or something that could make some money. Any imput would be great. Thanks.

Beefy for presidant!

Beefstu.png

um dosent this belong in help and adivce also you dont really earn that much till later levles but cocarochas from the new safe security place are quite weak and they drop rune sq and skimmys but you probly want to be a bit stronger before doing that

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

um dosent this belong in help and adivce also you dont really earn that much till later levles but cocarochas from the new safe security place are quite weak and they drop rune sq and skimmys but you probly want to be a bit stronger before doing that

I could barely understand a thing you just typed. For the sake of the forums, use paragraphs and "." and ","

It also helps to give advice when you are posting the rabbiting on about nothing.

On Topic:

I would definitely recommended the Flesh Crawlers in level two of the original Stronghold (Stronghold of Security). They have low attack (only ever hit one if they do hit) and defence, medium level hit points and are aggressive. The drops aren't big but if you collect them they do add up.

Another thing about them is that they are good for all levels. You will never be a "noob" for training there. I myself have seen level one hundred's training on them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

honestly there is no good monster drop wise for a pure to train on in f2p

If you were wise then you could realise that if you "camp" a while at the monster then the smaller drops add up. Take the Cockroach Warriors. They drop laws, Rune Scimitars and Square Shields and other drops. If you wait and get 10 rune items you will easily make 250k. And yes, before you go into a rampage at me, I know that it may take time to get a drop, or you can get one right after the other, just be patient.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If you were wise then you could realise that if you "camp" a while at the monster then the smaller drops add up. Take the Cockroach Warriors. They drop laws, Rune Scimitars and Square Shields and other drops. If you wait and get 10 rune items you will easily make 250k. And yes, before you go into a rampage at me, I know that it may take time to get a drop, or you can get one right after the other, just be patient.

Yeah because level 83's or whatever sure are great for pures to train on right? [/sarcasm]

jordangmsunset.jpg

Yeah because level 83's or whatever sure are great for pures to train on right? [/sarcasm]

Gah! #-o

My bad. :shame:

ojdv.jpg

lets see...your getting 30 def so I say get it first. After 30 move to the minotaurs in the stronghold. Train on the 12s till you feel you can handle the lv27 ones(forgot exact lv). You might not need 30 def but tackle it first and it will help trust me.

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

Hmm, I'm sorry to say so but most monster drops in the F2P worlds really suck. The best drops are from cockroaches and since they are a couple levels higher than you(50) you should train on something else.

Recently I found a really good spot for pures. You should go and kill the pirates in the cave where you got to mine blurite for "The Knight's Sword". Those pirates don't really have good drops(some runes) but they have a very low defence and their attack isnt that great either.

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png