getting 99 cook with 4-6.5 mill

froman11

ok if someone would either give me a guide link or tell me what i should cook at what lvls

currently 56 cook ( i kno its bad but i will get 99)

i have 6.5 mill to spend but would prefer less

i have cooking gaunts

how much is 99 fletch??

It will cost you about 8m from 70 fletching (when you can make yew longs) if you buy yew logs + bow strings + nats, make the bows, and then alch them. You'll get a nice magic level from that too. I don't know the cheapest way to get to 70, I've been way past that level too long lol. It'll cost a bit more to make magic longs instead at lvl 85, but it will take less time.

I don't know the best method for cooking, though. I do know that like someone said, it is substantially more expensive than fletching. If you're going for a 99 just for the sake of it, pick out something that you actually like doing and just gradually work on it. :thumbup:

Getting easy 99's first then moving on to the hard ones is a bad idea. You will probably never reach your 3rd 99.

Get all 70+ and about 1800-1900 total, and do important quests. Then decide whether you still want 99 cooking and whether it will help you much.

2dvjurb.png

wel i think getting 99 cooking is not pointless at all... IMO the best way to get 99 cooking is by cooking either trouts or salmons... a even better idea is to do a fish-cook combo at barb village... easy catches and easy cooking. by using this method you will only use alot of time but very little money :mrgreen:

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

because i need to get an easy 99

quote of the day

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank