Post your armor!

craven_range

Hey everyone,

I thought it would be good to have a thread posting all the new looks etc. If you have a set of barrows armor/ any armor really, please open the stats menu, take a pic and post it here!

This is to see the changes and for people who can't currently access Rs at the moment to get a look at the new styles.

Im interested to see the new karils :thumbsup:

I know this is completely off topic, but weren't you threatening to quit because of this update on Truthscape until Qeltar told you off.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

I know this is completely off topic, but weren't you threatening to quit because of this update on Truthscape until Qeltar told you off.

Doesn't mean i dont want to see the new armor, to compare it to the old. And no, i didn't get told off. Get your facts straight, before you post and make yourself look like a moron. Thanks

Doesn't mean i dont want to see the new armor, to compare it to the old. And no, i didn't get told off. Get your facts straight, before you post and make yourself look like a moron. Thanks

Settle down l0l, he was just asking something. If he was wrong just tell him so without calling him a moron, eh?

Plus since armour is technically an outfit can't this just go in that other thread?

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

yeah thats logical.. considering my post was made well before his #-o i knew i shoudl of predicted he would make that post! :wall:

He made his thread on: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:12 am

You made yours on: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:12 pm

So now you tell me, which was created first? As far as I know July 2nd 3:12am is BEFORE July 2nd 12:12pm. But maybe that's just my WhAcKy TiMeZoNe WoOOOJohOOohoO

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

woo...after 6 posts and i'm the first to contribute. :?

[hide=]outfitie4.png[/hide]

ignore the eyes.

Is your character a girl?

I hate it how everyone looks like a cartoon and looks very feminine

yep...

[hide=]coolhl1.png[/hide]

Its my fishing armour :P - note the cape goes through the plate :P

(i love the khazard plate)

i was wondering where those plates came from. :lol: they made it a bit too large for the slot to fit in. :?