NON-members prayer?

slaytanicc

I would give you good advice but all i know is that you should never buy big bones just regualr bones, ya its alot more burying but you get more xp in the long run for a cheaper price.

Or you can camp at ice giants in the wild and pray for the best

01_loner.png

01_loner.png

ur kidding me pray to 70 in f2p will take forever, even if u buy bones, and thats gonna cost u a fortune! :wall: i spent like 500k just to get from 41 to 43, and thats when big bones where still cheap! :wall:

ice giants r problemly ur best chance either at ice cave or wildy, although i STRONGLY advice you to get a membership to train prayer

Pemdas14.png

shame on all you people who call others noobs

Im pretty sure he can do it ( getting 70 in f2p) im at lvl 63 rc and i did it all with airs :thumbsup:

*farther than i can get, when i try to pay by phone and i press subscribe isnt there another page thats supposed to pop up or something to give me a code or something to text

01_loner.png

01_loner.png

Since he also wants to raise range id suggest range ice giants bury bones, high alch all mith and above and use the cash that you get plus selling the runes go and buy reg bones. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Obviously this will take a long time either way but why not have fun while doing it

43 to 70 prayer using reg bones cost 15,021,270. Then take away the xp that you would get from all the ice giants you had to kill to get that money. Then just killing all of them and buring bones would cut that xp needed into atleast half

01_loner.png

01_loner.png

say if he kills 2 ice giant every 3 minute (highly unlikely, cuse there are always peeps there just waiting for them to respawn), his looking at around 30200 minutes of work, thats more than 503 hours of none stop giant killing -.- -.- -.- :wall: :wall: :wall: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pemdas14.png

using rough estimates of 1000 bones with this formula assuming you bury 1k bones an hour

1 BB = 430 gp = 15 prayer exp

1 Bone = 90 gp = 4.5 exp

15/4.5 exp 1 big bones =3.3 bones per bury

1 Hour = 15k exp with Big bones @ 430k/hour

1 Hour = 4.5k exp with bones @ 90k/hour

1 Hour of big bones = 3 Hours 20 of small bones

430K for 1 hour = 270k For 3 hours 20 minutes with Bones

430-270 = 160K More expensive but saves 2 hours and 20 minutes or 2.3 hours

140 minutes / 160k = 875 gp per minute needed to make to be same cost timewise as bones = 875*60 = 52.5k per hour

you can make 52k per hour cutting yews most likely as an example. You will gain the same prayer exp but have gained wc exp on the side, using that time instead of burying pure bones.

If anyone actually understands my terribly formated post then congrats, but I hope it made sense that its better to buy big bones from another exp gaining income, then just going straight bones

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

well it doesn't really matter about the price if you are reallyrich like me :P :D

Spam?

Anyways, on topic. Your fastest bet is to bury bones in the chaos alter at level 13 wildy south of bounty hunter. Theres 15 bones there, 2 groups of 7, and one that is really far away. Just pick up the 2 groups, rotate between the groups and it'll be really fast. It'll be really really hard, but you can do it. Just use all your genie lamps, knowledge books, and bury every bone you ever get from monster kills.

i think i got 53 prayer purely in F2p, useing only genie lamps and knowledge books. When i went from 70ish cooking to 92, i could probably get like 2-5 genie lamps a day.

Just out of curiosity, why do you want 70 prayer in F2P? Is it for blessing graves? because I honestly don't remember ever dying in F2P...except maybe in bounty hunter, but I'm pretty sure there are no graves in there...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

fastest way with no money spent is kill tons of chickens but i suggest moss giants. i just became a mem and i got to 54 pray f2p mostly from hill and moss giants. i dont suggest ice giants for pray cause they take longer to kill but thats just me.

Words are only interpertaions of opinions.

ilovecardj's formula make so much sense you could spend 3 hours burying bones or 2 hours wc and 1 hour burying this would surely slow down how fast u get bored of this cause trust me i was bored out of my mind going from 30 to 43 prayer

ps. if u have a gun put it in a safe and throw away the key cause ur gonna be so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus_Statuz.png

wel the reason i want to get 70 prayer is because it makes it easier for me to get 99 prayer when im a member and it wil get my combat lvl closer to 126 in f2p

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

well wioneo said i should use all the books of knowledge and lamp i get on prayer. this really would get my prayer up fast, but is there any way of me increasing the rate of me getting laps ect.?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

well wioneo said i should use all the books of knowledge and lamp i get on prayer. this really would get my prayer up fast, but is there any way of me increasing the rate of me getting laps ect.?

Cooking i know for sure will get you good ones if you do it for hours on end. And if your getting members soon, don't even bother, it'll waste you only like 4 hours at most to get 70 prayer in members with a gilded alter and twice as cheap. 100x faster too.

The fastest would be to buy and bury big bones. It'll cost you over 15 mil for level 70 though. About 25k xp an hour.

The next best would be to pick up and bury normal bones at the chaos altar. Not sure of the xp but less than 3k an hour.

Third fastest would be to kill ice giants in the ice caves. They give really good ftp combat xp too. Probably about 1.8k xp an hour depending on your combat stats. This method is the best because it gives you combat xp.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Don't laugh at this, but how I got my prayer from 1-43 is simply "bone-scavenging" in popular f2p training locations. This includes the minotaurs and the Lumbridge cow pen. I simply pick up the bones that people leave behind, bury, and continue on. Of course, there may be someone competing with you from time to time. :thumbsup:

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

callahan has a good point cuse there's problemly the same amount of bones in cow pen at lumby in a good world as there is a chaos temple. I've heard noobs scavenge bones there and bank and later sell at ge for profit, :shock: :lol: actually it can't b that bad

Pemdas14.png