Update? I think not!

PuppyKing

People, this is the rants forum for a reason, a place for people to vent their frustrations, and obviously, the poster didn't like a change, so they ranted about it. who says that all rants must be about giant changes in the game? And admittedly, the chest does look like crap now, so seriously, you are all bashing them because of this, when they were using this forum to rant.

Thank you. <3:

Think of it this way:

The chest before the "downdate" was the same chest used in places such as palaces and castles.... look at the surroundings. It's a basement. They put the shabby-looking chest in there to make it blend in more properly with its surroundings.

I win.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

The update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie The update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie The update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie The update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie The update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie the update is a lie

Oh...and the detail does look whacked out .-.

:evil: :evil: i hate that! my god! i play on super low detail (the most i'll have is character shadows or something like that). i'm still not used to that bridge in ardy not being there! oh wait that's not an update it's a glitch. yes the bridge in east ardy near the castle is GONE. you can still walk on "it" though. that rug in edgville is annoying as all hell. i hate those stupid lights in ardy as well. there's plenty more i'm forgetting.

i miss super low detail... it made rcing so much fun... :|

i feel for you brah!

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

People, this is the rants forum for a reason, a place for people to vent their frustrations, and obviously, the poster didn't like a change, so they ranted about it. who says that all rants must be about giant changes in the game? And admittedly, the chest does look like crap now, so seriously, you are all bashing them because of this, when they were using this forum to rant.

Right. I agree. This section is here for people to rants. However, I am not bashing them. Usually, I am simply stating something to make them look at it from a different perspective. If they think it looks bad or needs improved, perhaps they can look past the bad and see the good in whatever it may be.

I understand that this person obviously is deeply hurt by the change of a chest's color, however, it is getting a little old seeing you constantly come in here and say that I can't speak my opinion on the subject. My opinion is different than their's that doesn't mean that I don't have an equal right to state my elation at their rant.

Looking at things from a different perspective can lead to tolerance. Less ranting will lead to better blood pressure. Think of all the medicine bills I am saving these people.

:P

Sorry for the double post.

felter_laur.png