Update? I think not!

PuppyKing

This wasnt an update! This was a downdate! Look at this crap! It used to be red and brown, but ever since this downdate, its like gray or something!

Heres what it looked like, like, last week:

itsredomgwtfbbq.jpg

But heres what it looks like now:

itsnotredomgwtfbbq.jpg

And I have no choice! Its on low detail! Totally utterly, crap. I think I will start using the bank on the top floor. -.-

I vote "Most pointless complaint about a change of all time".

For God's sake man, it's just a color. The world will not end if the new chest looks like that.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Can you, like, not see the rest of RS or something? :shock: I don't really care about the graphics but honestly how can you call it a downgrade?

Can you, like, not see the rest of RS or something? :shock: I don't really care about the graphics but honestly how can you call it a downgrade?

Because it was changed from a cool, pirate, treasure chest, into a lame, gray box, that blends into the wall. :cry:

I stand by PuppyKing. Jagex have gone ONE STEP TOO FAR. This is where I draw the line in the sand. I'm cancelling my subscription right now, and anyone who truly stands by the right - nay, NEED - for a chest to be piratey will do the same.

The pirate tide can only grow stronger!

Viva la revolution!

EDIT: And 114 posts in four years is pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie.

I stand by PuppyKing. Jagex have gone ONE STEP TOO FAR. This is where I draw the line in the sand. I'm cancelling my subscription right now, and anyone who truly stands by the right - nay, NEED - for a chest to be piratey will do the same.

Viva la revolution!

115 emot-eng101.png?w=23

Also: PuppyKing needs to meet the B&-Hammer. If this is a serious thread, he's a whiny child. If it's not a serious thread, he has the sense of humor of a child.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Oh no,these glasses I'm wearing are new!These won't do,I'll wear the old ones.I don't need my eyesight,who cares if they're broken.

Why don't you just do that? :roll:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Viva la revolution!

115 emot-eng101.png?w=23

Also: PuppyKing needs to meet the B&-Hammer. If this is a serious thread, he's a whiny child. If it's not a serious thread, he has the sense of humor of a child.

Im not a whiny child, I just think think jagex shouldnt change the look of stuff for no good reason.

Viva la revolution!

ILU. Pirates FTW! ::'

Anyway.

They changed the color of a chest? OH NO!

You,puppyking(By the way LOL at your username), fail. :shame:

lady_cathyer.png

lady_cathyer.png

Viva la revolution!

115 emot-eng101.png?w=23

Im not a whiny child, I just think think jagex shouldnt change the look of stuff for no good reason.

How does a piratey chest fit into the Lumbridge castle basement? It doesn't, it's just being used as an excuse to whine over something miniscule and pointless.

There: Your reason.

/Thread

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

People, this is the rants forum for a reason, a place for people to vent their frustrations, and obviously, the poster didn't like a change, so they ranted about it. who says that all rants must be about giant changes in the game? And admittedly, the chest does look like crap now, so seriously, you are all bashing them because of this, when they were using this forum to rant.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain